Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apology thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Snk16
    No sir, a news radio station is broadcasting this interview/press confrence.
    *everybody now too affraid to get up to ask a question...*

    so they were lies...



    so a final question here sir...

    when exactly will u know if u have been victorious in this electorial race...??


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by anton1287
      *everybody now too affraid to get up to ask a question...*

      so they were lies...



      so a final question here sir...

      when exactly will u know if u have been victorious in this electorial race...??

      Tommorrow. When the results are posted.

      sigpic

      Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

      There are three things you can expect in life:

      1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by topscribe
        Oh yes, I love horses!

        Had two as a kid!



        (But what are GT horses? )


        -----
        __________________________________________________ ____________________________________-

        FYI.......Jwins car is "very" nice.

        To come from humble beginnings (working in a restaurant) to his current status has been a great accomplishment. (Chop tips cap)
        Last edited by Superchop7; 06-24-2006, 08:34 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          I want to apologize to everyone if I may have upset you while posting in the Who was Jesus thread. I may have let emotions overide my intelect. Topscribe you are one of my favorite posters if it seems as if I attacked you I truly am sorry and ask you for your forgiveness.
          Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Stop it!

            Originally posted by 16milehigh87
            I want to apologize to everyone if I may have upset you while posting in the Who was Jesus thread. I may have let emotions overide my intelect. Topscribe you are one of my favorite posters if it seems as if I attacked you I truly am sorry and ask you for your forgiveness.
            There's nothing to have to forgive.

            -----

            Comment


            • #36
              Snk, is it true that you created this controversy to make it less obvious that the contest has been rigged from the get go??
              My adopted fan is dogfish

              . . . . . . . . . . .
              . Post Your Artwork .
              . . . . . . . . . . .

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                *walks over to helicopter*

                *stops, waves both hands with peace signs*

                *falls down helicpoter stairs*

                *helicopter leaves*


                Should.... should we help her?


                "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                  Should.... should we help her?
                  Im a he!


                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                    Im a he!


                    No he doesn't match then it would say: Should we help he?

                    So her is just fine.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                      No he doesn't match then it would say: Should we help he?

                      So her is just fine.
                      ..........










                      this is why I quit.....

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X