Google Earth Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Earth Beta

Have checked out the resolution on the new Beta version of Google Earth? It's awesome. You get a really nice view of Mile High and you can see people doing stuff on Coors Field. Too bad there isn't a game on in either venue but this is getting amazing. Pretty soon you're going to be able to peep on your neighbor sunbathing from space real time!!

It's a little freaky when you look at the buildings downtown because the mosaic is knitted together from different pics and while they appear to have been taken at the same time of day, they're taken from different angles so the buildings lean differently.

Hey look. I have to find something to do until preseason starts.
    Last edited by SkyFlash1; 06-23-2006, 11:23 PM.

It is awesome , I was looking at my house.

Comment

I used it before. It is neat.
      And you are right it is going to get even better.
      The scary thing is that real time may allow some to invade many people's privacy.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

It's an amazing program.

Here's one to ponder. If this is available for free to all of us.....

Imagine what the government has for spy technology these days.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

When you say Google Earth Beta, are you talking about a new version of Google Earth, or has it always been Beta?

Anyhow, if you would like to see a great football stadium, look in Seattle, where the Seahawks play, search "Qwest Field." Its great, because the teams are lined up on the 3 yard line, about to run a play and the stands are packed. Monster Park in San Fran also used to have a picture on game day until they updated it back in November.

Comment

Originally posted by MTRaiderHater
            When you say Google Earth Beta, are you talking about a new version of Google Earth, or has it always been Beta?
            Release 4 Beta released about 2 weeks ago.

Anyhow, if you would like to see a great football stadium, look in Seattle, where the Seahawks play, search "Qwest Field." Its great, because the teams are lined up on the 3 yard line, about to run a play and the stands are packed. Monster Park in San Fran also used to have a picture on game day until they updated it back in November.

That's cool but I'm surprised the roof is open.

Comment

Anyhow, if you would like to see a great football stadium, look in Seattle, where the Seahawks play, search "Qwest Field." Its great, because the teams are lined up on the 3 yard line, about to run a play and the stands are packed.
              Aww, I'm too late, was gonna say that I looked at them all once, and if I remember correctly, Seattle was the only pro football stadium with a game going on. That doesn't count the indoor stadiums, of course.
              I'm officially eating crow. I support McDaniels.

Wishing for Jared Odrick in 2009.

sigpic

Comment

I use it all day at work.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

Very True

Originally posted by Davii
                  It's an amazing program.

Here's one to ponder. If this is available for free to all of us.....

Imagine what the government has for spy technology these days.
                  I'm in military intelligence in the army (har har...) and used some programs in Iraq... All I can say is technology is really advancing from the old days of dig dug on the commodore 64...

Comment

Working...
                  X