Finished my A Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished my A Levels

Well, that's school over for me. Three weeks, 21 papers (which for Chemistry, Biology and Maths were the hardest sets of papers I've done) and a lot of anxiety. But I've just been running around college screaming Feels good...

Now I've got to wait until August for my results. Eep. They'd better be good...

Well, at least I'll be around these parts a lot more
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Originally posted by muse
    Well, that's school over for me. Three weeks, 21 papers (which for Chemistry, Biology and Maths were the hardest sets of papers I've done) and a lot of anxiety. But I've just been running around college screaming Feels good...

Congratulations man. What are "A levels"?? Are they a graduation test of sorts??

Or a college entrance test akin to our SATs and ACTs??

Well, anyway, congrats and considering that you are pretty intelligent, I'm sure you did fine.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

A Levels are 6th form exams...and yeah, they're really for University entrance. They're quite tough but the standard has been slipping. English education needs reform...
      sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear they are over. Enjoy your time off now.

Results August 17th yes?

Comment

Congrats, Muse! Now enjoy your summer, while waiting...
          sigpic

Comment

Glad you've completed your papers. Hopefully the results will be something to celebrate.
            Good to see you.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

Something that really deserves a congrats thread.

Comment

Cheers guys

Yeah, it is in August. Sometime :p I just want to forget about all of that...but that, erm, physical chemistry book looks mighty tempting It'll be a good summer knowing that I've got nothing to do. Scary thought though, the whole uni thing...
                sigpic

Comment

congrats I am sure you did fine
                  NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Working...
                  X