replied
    Originally posted by Davii
    Never when the lights are on....

LMAO!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Davii
    replied
    Originally posted by Giveemlove
    Wowsa!! That's really cool! Have I told you lately that you rock??
    Never when the lights are on....

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    Yeah, I was stationed here before the storm, I was one of two Marines asked to stay behind. Rode the storm out in a supply warehouse then got to work.

you can read more about it here.

Wowsa!! That's really cool! Have I told you lately that you rock??

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Yeah, I was stationed here before the storm, I was one of two Marines asked to stay behind. Rode the storm out in a supply warehouse then got to work.

thanks for posting this...I hope all your help was appreciated...

Leave a comment:

• Davii
    replied
    Originally posted by KCLadyFan
    YEA...I felt bad for about half the ppl there....that was really something tho....
    so you were one of the ones down there helping...I watched alot of that on the tube...the celebrities involved made me

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Yeah, chaos. Not surprising though. You put a lot of people in a bad situation to begin with 5% among them are able to cause more than enough trouble for all.
    YEA...I felt bad for about half the ppl there....that was really something tho....
    so you were one of the ones down there helping...I watched alot of that on the tube...the celebrities involved made me

Leave a comment:

• Davii
    replied
    my hubby and I was just talking about this today cause we were talking about football and was discussing when they put all those ppl in the Superdome....what a mess that turned out to be...
    Yeah, chaos. Not surprising though. You put a lot of people in a bad situation to begin with 5% among them are able to cause more than enough trouble for all.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    no i'm in New Orleans, LA now, it's where i'm stationed. We got shot at after Hurricane Katrina while trying to save people. Running food and water convoys, fuel for the boats, etc.

my hubby and I was just talking about this today cause we were talking about football and was discussing when they put all those ppl in the Superdome....what a mess that turned out to be...

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    that's the main reason I haven't gotten out. I love what I do. I love the camraderie. At times I feel this is what I was put here for. I'm very good at my "job". I know I would regret it if I were to get out. Besides, the pay isn't bad once you start picking up rank.
    my nephew was in for 4 years, was out for about a year and rejoined...I believe military life suits him better...

Leave a comment:

• Davii
    replied
    Originally posted by anton1287

where r u now??

its iraq isnt it??

so how so??

r u part of the bloods and cribs or something??

no i'm in New Orleans, LA now, it's where i'm stationed. We got shot at after Hurricane Katrina while trying to save people. Running food and water convoys, fuel for the boats, etc.

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    Unfortunately. But here in New Orleans, not overseas...

where r u now??

its iraq isnt it??

so how so??

r u part of the bloods and cribs or something??

Leave a comment:

• Davii
    replied
    My hubby went to school after he was discharged and received his Associate degree...he was full time for 3 years and was in the reserves for 2 years after that....he is too old to be in now but says he wishes at times that he had stayed in...
    that's the main reason I haven't gotten out. I love what I do. I love the camraderie. At times I feel this is what I was put here for. I'm very good at my "job". I know I would regret it if I were to get out. Besides, the pay isn't bad once you start picking up rank.

Leave a comment:

• Davii
    replied
    Originally posted by anton1287
    u must really be excited to post that twice....

and thanks and i will...

have u ever been under fire??

Unfortunately. But here in New Orleans, not overseas...

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    u must really be excited to post that twice....

and thanks and i will...

have u ever been under fire??

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Almost 11 years. I just got selected for promotion to Gunnery Sergeant (E-7). I'm 29 and joined just a few months after high school. I joined for college money.
    My hubby went to school after he was discharged and received his Associate degree...he was full time for 3 years and was in the reserves for 2 years after that....he is too old to be in now but says he wishes at times that he had stayed in...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X