Whats Your Oddity...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    I'm a cigarette smoker, and I can't help but blow lots of smoke rings if I'm not talking while I'm smoking. A friend of mine once called me "the caterpillar" for that particular habit.

I can't stop playing backgammon on my cell phone. I hardly ever lose, but I can't help it.

WhoDey...you are a smoker.... Now that surprises me...
    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I like to chew on the paper cover stuff that are outside the cupcake or muffin.

You know the stuff that keeps the muffin or cupcake from sticking to the pan thing.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
        I like to chew on the paper cover stuff that are outside the cupcake or muffin.

You know the stuff that keeps the muffin or cupcake from sticking to the pan thing.
        yes i do...

i know more than you could ever imagine...

i loooove sour...!!!!!

so i eat limes and lemons like people would eat oranges....

and i have never had anything in my life that is too sour...

and imy mates tried citric acid to prove me wrong...

sigpic

Comment

Cinn, I hate having my head and face touched, unless someone is qualified to do so.

I hate having my hair played with. Blechhhhhhhhhhh
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

My eyes change color. From green to blueish, sometimes they even have yellow specks in them.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
            ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

I have a strong aversion to Target stores. Cant stand going into them.

I cant stand wearing jewelry, especially earrings. I had to pop them open when I got married 2 years ago. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring, and a special right hand ring hubby got me last year.

Any makeup-besides Mabeline blush-makes me break out in zits. I can wear pink lip gloss, though!
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

I love to play with lighters when there around me. My parents get mad when they see me do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Signal
                  I used to blow on my hands for no reason back in 2001. I also eat ice all of the time. In fact, someone else told me that I close my eyes before I talk for some reason.

I've read in a few books that eating ice is a sign of being low on iron. I have no clue what the connection is though.
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                    I've read in a few books that eating ice is a sign of being low on iron. I have no clue what the connection is though.
                    that perhaps you are low on iron??

and ice is tough like iron....

i have sleep much better with music playing...

and i have done so for over 5 years...

if im home... ill have music playing...

i dont know why...

but i looove music...

so why not....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                      I got into a really weird habit when I was pregnant of chewing ice. I still do it to this day and my daughter is almost 6.
                      I heard somewhere that that's a sign of sexual frustration...i chew my ice too, haha.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I can crack my elbows.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                        X