Doctor Who.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who.

Just wandering if you guys get this over in the U.S ? The second series has just finished, and if youve followed it from its roots in 63 , then the last 2 episodes are a real treat !!!!!
    IIf money dosen't grow on trees, how come banks have branches????

Leigh Centurions Rugby League Club.

Originally posted by leythdave
    Just wandering if you guys get this over in the U.S ? The second series has just finished, and if youve followed it from its roots in 63 , then the last 2 episodes are a real treat !!!!!
    Oh I remember Doctor Who.
    I use to watch the show with my dad as a young teenager here in the states.
    I think it aired on PBS.........public brocasting station.

I didn't understand the show much.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

I've watched the first 6 episodes of the latest Doctor Who (Christopher Eccleston) and I have the rest of this first series on the DVR.

So far, I think it's ok but it hasn't really grabbed my attention enough to get to watch the rest of those episodes.

I'll get to them someday.

Comment

I liked Eccleston (though Tom Baker was the best), but of the 6 or so episodes I watched last season, half were good and half weren't.

Is Eccleston still on board?? I thought I saw a picture of another Dr. recently.
        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Didn't know they came up with a new one. I just remember back when I was younger Doctor Who came on Saturdays after Sesame Street. I always thought the intro was cool. Dang that really takes me back a few years!
          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop
            I liked Eccleston (though Tom Baker was the best), but of the 6 or so episodes I watched last season, half were good and half weren't.

Is Eccleston still on board?? I thought I saw a picture of another Dr. recently.
            Eccleston isnt on board any more (by far the best ever doctor). It is David Tennant, who brings his own style to the fore. The last 2 episodes are by far the best. Lets just say do you remember the Daleks? And do you remember the Cybermen?
            Just imagine how good it would be if they clashed ......
            IIf money dosen't grow on trees, how come banks have branches????

Leigh Centurions Rugby League Club.

Comment

Eccleston isnt on board any more (by far the best ever doctor). It is David Tennant, who brings his own style to the fore. The last 2 episodes are by far the best. Lets just say do you remember the Daleks? And do you remember the Cybermen?
              Just imagine how good it would be if they clashed ......
              I'll check it out if the Sci-Fi Channel shows the next season or look for it on DVD. Thanks.
              My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Working...
              X