A Truly Rare Jewel To Society....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Truly Rare Jewel To Society....

this is nothing more than a reason to tell you all of my potentially life threatening journey that i endevoured upon last night...

so the saturday night began with my group of mates going into the "city" where the night clubs, pubs and all real nightlife occurs around my city...

it was nothing more than an excuse to drink until no one felt feelings no more...

oh yeah.. and it was my mates 19th birthday...

anyhoo...

we were doing the normal "crawl"...

*crawl- a never ending quest for futher satisfaction in another drink dispencing facility...*

when my true golden heart came out in the most unexpected of circumstances...

we were walking across a walk way... down a ramp... nearing our next drinking hole of a destination...

when all of a sudden....

some 50 meters ahead...

a lovely looking girl falls down in the middle of an intesection... screaming something which i could not decifer....

what firstly started as a light hearted laughter over an overly drunken girl falling to the floor turned into rage and some old school good hearted citizens reaction....

i slowly realised that there was a guy.. about half a foot taler than me... running in the other direction away from her...

and it was then that i noticed that infact it was him that had shoved her to the ground to snatch that poor girls bag...

and the idiot was running... and running some more...

and me... being fuelled by nothing better than a solid dose of dutch courage... i found myself almost unvoluntarily giving chase to the d**k head!!!

so i began to run... being a junior track and field mistro... i knew i had a chance...

and sure as hell... all my mates started to follow me after this guy....

and we were gaining... and gaining fast....

and as the point of hunting him dow like a hungry cheetah after an injured antelope got nearer... i was about 5 meters behind this guy...

i began planning how i would take the fool down...

and in my opinion it was best that i would wait until my mate who has been rowing for far too many years with biceps that would crush diamonds...

and as he approached me from behind...

about to perform an "old school" over the top citizens arrest...

the guy threw the bag away... and a police car was coming up behind us with light and what not...

so me with seemingly internally bleeding lungs from sooo much running...

and 4 of my mates who gave chase did not even get to teach the guy a lesson about human decency...

but i am glad the girl got her bag back... and i would do the same any given moment to a guy 3 foot taller.. because the effort is almost as worthy as the cause...

and now i will have to appear in court to testify against the guy....

sigpic

Originally posted by anton1287
    this is nothing more than a reason to tell you all of my potentially life threatening journey that i endevoured upon last night...

so the saturday night began with my group of mates going into the "city" where the night clubs, pubs and all real nightlife occurs around my city...

it was nothing more than an excuse to drink until no one felt feelings no more...

anyhoo...

*crawl- a never ending quest for futher satisfaction in another drink dispencing facility...*

we were walking across a walk way... down a ramp... nearing our next drinking hole of a destination...

when all of a sudden....

some 50 meters ahead...

a lovely looking girl falls down in the middle of an intesection... screaming something which i could not decifer....

what firstly started as a light hearted laughter over an overly drunken girl falling to the floor turned into rage and some old school good hearted citizens reaction....

i slowly realised that there was a guy.. about half a foot taler than me... running in the other direction away from her...

and it was then that i noticed that infact it was him that had shoved her to the ground to snatch that poor girls bag...

and me... being fuelled by nothing better than a solid dose of dutch courage... i found myself almost unvoluntarily giving chase to the d**k head!!!

so i began to run... being a junior track and field mistro... i knew i had a chance...

and as the point of hunting him dow like a hungry cheetah after an injured antelope got nearer... i was about 5 meters behind this guy...

and in my opinion it was best that i would wait until my mate who has been rowing for far too many years with biceps that would crush diamonds...

the guy threw the bag away... and a police car was coming up behind us with light and what not...

and 4 of my mates who gave chase did not even get to teach the guy a lesson about human decency...

but i am glad the girl got her bag back... and i would do the same any given moment to a guy 3 foot taller.. because the effort is almost as worthy as the cause...

Good for you man. So did you and your mates continue to "crawl" after all this excitement?
    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Good job anton, that was a noble thing of you to do!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
        Good for you man. So did you and your mates continue to "crawl" after all this excitement?
        sure as hell did...!!!

and it was a great racking topic for the ladiezzz....

sigpic

Comment

sure as hell did...!!!

and it was a great racking topic for the ladiezzz....

I bet it was. Cool stuff. Way to be an upstanding citizen.
          "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

anyhoo...

when all of a sudden....

some 50 meters ahead...

So is this why you weren't keeping me entertained on the boards last night.......?

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                So is this why you weren't keeping me entertained on the boards last night.......?
                yeah...

sorry reidy...

i had people to save....

places to see...

memories to erase....

sigpic

Comment

yeah...

sorry reidy...

i had people to save....

places to see...

memories to erase....

Yeah, well just want you to know it was a cold, miserable and lonely experience at work last night..........don't let it happen again......

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                    Yeah, well just want you to know it was a cold, miserable and lonely experience at work last night..........don't let it happen again......

im so, so sorry...

but these nights may prevail for a while longer..

since im on holidays.... and all that....

and EVERYBODY is deciding to have parties and have birthdays...

sigpic

Comment

Good stuff Anton. The most important question though....

Did you get her number?

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                      ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                        Good stuff Anton. The most important question though....

Did you get her number?

(02) 040 147 77 32

and thats how its done...

sigpic

Comment

(02) 040 147 77 32

and thats how its done...

Good. Now I am proud of you.

Code Of Conduct
                          ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                            Good. Now I am proud of you.

thanks papa!!!

i dont think you realise that i have been waiting for this moment my whole life...

so let us savour this moment of togetherness and bonding...

sigpic

Comment

thanks papa!!!

i dont think you realise that i have been waiting for this moment my whole life...

so let us savour this moment of togetherness and bonding...
                              I know you have been waiting a very long time, you just hadn't made me proud yet.

Shall we celebrate with a mayonaise and vegemite sandwich?

You can have the sandwich, get me some VB.

Code Of Conduct

Comment

Working...
                              X