Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one in the world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one in the world...

Ok, I know many, if not all of my fellow Broncomaniacs have at one time or another felt like they were the only one in the world that felt a certain way. Well, here's you oppertunity to tell us! It can be anything really.

I'll start.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one in the world that can stub their toe on nothing.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one in the world who knows what the hell I'm talking about.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one in the world who's 31 and doesn't know where to go from here.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one in the world that can eat a full size train piece by piece, AFTER he just derailed it with his pecker.

OK, your turn.
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 07-10-2006, 03:36 PM.

Sometimes I think I'm the only Denver Broncos fan.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Okay, so it's a deep post today.

Good.

When I see people that leave their young children in their cars while they go into the store and it's 90 degrees outside......I feel like I'm the only one who would raise any hell.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who is not addicted to perscription pills or who hasn't and won't do meth. I watch as people who are on fixed income go and sell their perscriptions for money. They deal drugs and aren't really on fixed income for any good reason...they are milking the system.

I get really upset when I see a mother of four or five children....all with different fathers.....make a career out of drawing welfare and having more babies....she has a live-in boyfriend who works for cash on the side and also draws gov't assistance. Sometimes I feel that these people live better than I do as I stand in line paying for my groceries....balancing my checkbook at the same time the lady next to me is wearing the latest from Macy's and all decked out in gold....cart full of food, paying with Food stamp card and I see her in the parking lot with a brand new car.....paid for by all the men she duped into sleeping with her so she could draw child support.

I feel like those who work hard and are good people at heart are most often the ones who are taken the wrong way and have the worst things happen to them. They are never acknowledged for all the good they do....they are hurt and taken for granted time and time again. It's the world that takes these people down the wrong paths and it's the world that turns them bitter as they grow older. These people are the ones who could truly do something to change the world and at one time or another have tried, only to be screwed-over, ignored and shoved under the table. These people are never given a helping hand or a break.
      They are most likely to be drowned trying to help those who cannot swim.

Sometimes I feel like I want to push myself away from everyone so that I don't have to subject myself to getting hurt somehow down the road....cuz deep down somehow I know it will happen.

Sometimes I think that a lot of people are greedy, hateful, mean, selfish and should be wiped from the planet.

Sometimes I feel that it's the people who do not have a soul that truly "make it work" in this world.

Sometimes I think that the jokes of fate, timing and space that are played on us are just too cruel to deal with.

I feel like there should be a process that one should go through to obtain a license to have children. I do not think the majority of people in the world should be allowed to breed.

I pray to God that there is some method to his madness. That he isn't as vengeful as these crackpot churches make him out to be.

Okay, I'll stop now before you all think I need to be on meds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels
        Okay, so it's a deep post today.

Good.

When I see people that leave their young children in their cars while they go into the store and it's 90 degrees outside......I feel like I'm the only one who would raise any hell.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who is not addicted to perscription pills or who hasn't and won't do meth. I watch as people who are on fixed income go and sell their perscriptions for money. They deal drugs and aren't really on fixed income for any good reason...they are milking the system.

I get really upset when I see a mother of four or five children....all with different fathers.....make a career out of drawing welfare and having more babies....she has a live-in boyfriend who works for cash on the side and also draws gov't assistance. Sometimes I feel that these people live better than I do as I stand in line paying for my groceries....balancing my checkbook at the same time the lady next to me is wearing the latest from Macy's and all decked out in gold....cart full of food, paying with Food stamp card and I see her in the parking lot with a brand new car.....paid for by all the men she duped into sleeping with her so she could draw child support.

I feel like those who work hard and are good people at heart are most often the ones who are taken the wrong way and have the worst things happen to them. They are never acknowledged for all the good they do....they are hurt and taken for granted time and time again. It's the world that takes these people down the wrong paths and it's the world that turns them bitter as they grow older. These people are the ones who could truly do something to change the world and at one time or another have tried, only to be screwed-over, ignored and shoved under the table. These people are never given a helping hand or a break.
        They are most likely to be drowned trying to help those who cannot swim.

Sometimes I feel like I want to push myself away from everyone so that I don't have to subject myself to getting hurt somehow down the road....cuz deep down somehow I know it will happen.

Sometimes I think that a lot of people are greedy, hateful, mean, selfish and should be wiped from the planet.

Sometimes I feel that it's the people who do not have a soul that truly "make it work" in this world.

Sometimes I think that the jokes of fate, timing and space that are played on us are just too cruel to deal with.

I feel like there should be a process that one should go through to obtain a license to have children. I do not think the majority of people in the world should be allowed to breed.

I pray to God that there is some method to his madness. That he isn't as vengeful as these crackpot churches make him out to be.

Okay, I'll stop now before you all think I need to be on meds.
        I agree with almost everything you said. Good post.

Comment

Sometimes I feel like I can never escape other people.....I wish I felt like you

Comment

TDK, i too often feel like you're the only person in the world. . . . .

*swoons*

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only person in the world who can walk through the same freaking screen door three times. In a day.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only person who can keep their emotions in check.

Sometimes, I wonder which side of the padded walls I'm really on.

Sometimes, I think I may be the only person in the world for whom logic holds any truly meaningful importance.

Sometimes, it seems to me (and only me) that only the insane have strenth enough to prosper, and only the prosperous can judge what is truly sane.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only person in the world who can walk through the same freaking screen door three times. In a day.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only person who can keep their emotions in check.

Sometimes, I wonder which side of the padded walls I'm really on.

Sometimes, I think I may be the only person in the world for whom logic holds any truly meaningful importance.

Sometimes, it seems to me (and only me) that only the insane have strenth enough to prosper, and only the prosperous can judge what is truly sane.

Good stuff.

CP's when available.

Comment

Sometimes I feel like kicking Lelie's ass.

Comment

Sometimes I get unbelievably depressed but somehow manage to bounce back reasonably well.

So it's all good.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who can pick up chicks

Sometimes I feel like the best looking man in the world, wait, I KNOW I am

Comment

I like this thread..

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only teenager in the world who still has morals.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only teenaged girl in the world who likes football.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who is afraid of fish. (its probably true)
                        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Sometimes I feel like I am the only person in the world who just shuts up and does what has to be done.

Sometimes I feel that I will never be successful unless I am cutthroat.

Sometimes I feel like I should just quit all this and follow my initial dream of music/acting stardom.

Sometimes I feel lucky I didn't marry my first serious girlfriend.

Yet sometimes I feel that maybe I'd be better off if I had.

Sometimes I feel like I am the worst parent in the world.

Sometimes I feel that I am more loved by my daughter than is humanly possible.

Sometimes I wonder why people can't live and let live.

Sometimes I wonder how I didn't kill myself in college.

sometimes i sink
                          sometimes i climb
                          it all fits in
                          it's all in time

i stand here crying
                          the world is laughing
                          i stand surrounded yet i see the lies
                          i stand here waiting
                          for new jerusalem
                          i know it's greater than the world outside

sometimes i shout
                          sometimes i hide
                          it all begins
                          it's all in line

"Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick."

"Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner, sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in, the city of angels, lonely as I am together we cry......................."
                          Last edited by Jared; 07-24-2006, 10:16 AM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_girl47
                            I like this thread..

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only teenager in the world who still has morals.

i'm glad someone does!

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only teenaged girl in the world who likes football.

nah, there's TDForTatum26. . . . .

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who is afraid of fish. (its probably true)

don't be afraid, fish are your friends. . . . .
                            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

hmmm....i ask this myself alot, but without divulging too much about myself ill just put one

sometimes i feel like I'm the only one in the world to have a crappy dad, abandon a family, and leave myself to raise a little bro

now that was easy

Comment

Working...
                              X