Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one in the world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I feel like i'm the only person on this earth that's completely lost.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
      Sometimes I feel like i'm the only person on this earth that's completely lost.
      sometimes i feel like down to my bones i agree with NJ....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
        Sometimes I think I'm the only Denver Broncos fan.
        No way Eman

Sometimes I feel that no matter what is said here, even if you have perfect backup for your arguement a stupid Patsie or Chef fan will find a way to tear it apart with some meaningless non relevant statement.

Like Denver is 14-2 the last 23 yrs vs NE and they will say, you are jealous of our 3 Super Bowl Rings or the refs blew the game for the Pats. bla bla bla bla

for the Chief fans you can point out that with thier alleged defense they are annual chokers in the 90s. They will say the Rams had no defense. (apparently the Rams won the Super Bowl and the Chefs did not with the same coach (since retired)

So the need a Clue.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
          Sometimes, I feel like I should keep off these boards.

Sometimes, I feel like they aren't any fun at all.

Sometimes, I feel like the only way some posters can respond to something I say is to attack me personally.

Sometimes, I feel like I can't respond to these attacks because I will get banned.

Sometimes, I feel like I have no friends on these boards.

Sometimes, I feel like I should just forget about it. I think this time, I will do what I feel like I should do.

Good night!!

I don't think they're attacking you, they're attacking your agenda.................OK, they're attacking you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            I don't think they're attacking you, they're attacking your agenda.................OK, they're attacking you.
            OK...

sometimes i feel like i cant make decisons...

sometimes i feel like i can make decisions...

sometimes i feel like ben needs to make up his mind...

sometimes i feel like its not fair that 75 to 90 percent of doctor visits are due to stress....

sometimes i feel like i like stroodle and then i smile...

sigpic

Comment

Sometimes, I feel like I should keep off these boards.

Sometimes, I feel like they aren't any fun at all.

Sometimes, I feel like the only way some posters can respond to something I say is to attack me personally.

Sometimes, I feel like I can't respond to these attacks because I will get banned.

Sometimes, I feel like I have no friends on these boards.

Sometimes, I feel like I should just forget about it. I think this time, I will do what I feel like I should do.

Good night!!
              I got another one for whoever sent me the CP points because they felt I was whining....

Sometimes, I feel like people don't understand the CP system.

Whoever you are.... THANKS!!

Feel free to complain using a CP ANYTIME.... LOL!!
              sigpic

Comment

I got another one for whoever sent me the CP points because they felt I was whining....

sometimes i feel like people care waaaay too much for cps's....

sometimes i feel like im one of the few who doesnt have the urge to beg for them....

sometimes i feel like chris makes me scared...

(chris is my new found brown puma thats sitting out back waiting to pounce.... thanks LT!!! )

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I've got a couple nasty gram CP's

Friggin idiots!

Comment

Sometimes, I feel Im the only one in the world who wont get offended if someone asks me where my sombrero is.

sometimes, I feel like im the only one in the world who can strike up a conversation with myself, and then lose the argument.

sometimes, I feel Im the only one in the world who has gotten officially damned to hell 50 different times by 50 different people for stuff I say. (I am probably the only one.)

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                      Wow you guys have said it all, theres nothing left for me to say although I feel like Im the only one who drives with a sense of caution everyday.

Anyway Jared I like the poem, good stuff!

Why do my french fries always burn?

Well thanks.

But those are all lyrics at the end.

The first series was posted in seriousness, the last two more recognizable songs were thrown in to counterbalance the heavy tone of this thread.

FYI, in case anyone is interested:

King's X - "sometimes" from the album "Out Of The Silent Planet"
                      Nice N Smooth - "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow" from his debut album (whose name I cannot remember)
                      Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Under The Bridge" from their 1991 breakthough "BloodSugarSexMagik"

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                      X