Clear All

• Is highschool really this bad?

Dear Freshmen...

Congrats....now you're the lowest of the low,
    Here are just a few helpful words of advice:

1) You are Not cool.

2) Everyone Does Hate You.

3) You are annoying.

- Do not wear ripped jeans and an Abercrombie shirt because you want to make "a variety of friends."

- Do not slick your bangs to your face and wear "bracelets" in you're ears because you think that you're Hood.

- Sex doesn't make you cool, and if you do have sex don't tell anyone. Nobody cares, really.

- You are a F-R-E-S-H-M-A-N.. not a "Freshie".. shut up you sound extremely retarded.

- Don't think you're smart because you filled up water bottles with vodka and snuck it onto your 8th grade field trip. We've all done it.. so don't be proud.

- Don't try the Emo scene. Just don't do it.

- DO NOT think that the upperclass girls/guys are your best friends.

- Don't think that you have privacy now that you're in high school. Once you're here, your business is everyone's business, yes there IS still drama, probably even more.

- Don't try to sit at upperclassmen lunch tables. You will be picked up and thrown onto the floor.

- You'll never be as hot as the '07, '08, and '09 ppL. So don't try.

- Don't try to act older than you really are. The way you walk, dress, and talk just has freshman written all over you.

- You're "The Class of '10'" haha.. enough said.

-PLEASE NO MORE XXXXL shirts and ridiculously baggy pants on skinny white kids, nobody likes white chocolate. Allow me to kick you in the face.

- If you are going to try and rebel, it most likely won't work.

- Don't be a slut. This should be the number one rule.

- DO NOT crowd our halls like cattle, because the upper classmen can (& most likely will), push you out of the way. You will get hurt.

- Don't try to get with a boy/girl who's older than you. Chances are, if they are attractive they are taken, & their girlfriend/boyfriend will have no problem messing you up.

Welcome to hell.

Believe me---You can't win. Have fun being a freshman...for a fun-filled year with no life and no opinion whatsoever.

Sincerely,

-The Classes of '07, '08, and '09

someone posted this as a myspace bulltin...and me being a fresmen i read it...so its it really that bad?

I still miss the blue background.

Originally posted by maruske845
    someone posted this as a myspace bulltin...and me being a fresmen i read it...so its it really that bad?
    No.

But don't be emo then people will think your wierd.

Honestly freshman year was a blast for me.

I met tons and tons of new friends (particulary my girlfriend) and its great that you get all that freedom you would want. The classes imo were pretty much the same as junior high for me it was just the getting there that was hard in the first couple of days.

DO NOT GO EMO

Or else I will have to cut you.

Comment

Originally posted by maruske845
      No its not. The person who posted this probably has issues and a low self esteem.

Being a freshman is not bad at all. It is what you make it. The only thing different is the difficulty of the courses, size of the school, and sports.

So don't worry!

Comment

But I would stay away from the seniors if I were you

Well the only nice seniors were my freshman mentors and they were pretty gay but it's ok if you do sports I guess. I made some junior sophomore friends in wrestling and football and in some elective classes.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx

Well the only nice seniors were my freshman mentors and they were pretty gay but it's ok if you do sports I guess. I made some junior sophomore friends in wrestling and football and in some elective classes.
          I had a fine time with my senior class. but I knew a couple of kids and that helped.

Just be yourself, and don't try too hard to fit in, and people will like or dislike you. Thats just how it goes.

Comment

I made lots of senior friends my Freshman year, some of which I am still friends with today. High School really isn't that bad. Some of the seniors might be jerks but you will be a senior some day too. I personally love high school. I only have 4 High School classes. I go to colllege classes 2 days a week and another school the other 3 afternoons. The third school is a tech school with the smartest kids from around the area. 9-10 citys have students in the school.

I never had any trouble in high school. If you have problems avoid the senior halls. I can't imagine you will have many classes with kids from other grades. I only had one class with seniors my freshman year and it was a study hall.

xX-Bronco-Xx-If he is EMO you don't have to cut him. He will do it himself

Comment

Stop Lying guys. It is that bad. No it isnt that bad but It is really different than Jr High. I am going to be a Junior and I still miss Jr High. My jr. high was awesome.
              Last edited by The Hamburgler; 07-10-2006, 05:28 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                I had a fine time with my senior class. but I knew a couple of kids and that helped.

Just be yourself, and don't try too hard to fit in, and people will like or dislike you. Thats just how it goes.
                The seniors weren't idiots to you when you were a freshman?

Eh seniors were the only one that were in highschool for me but it's alright because those guys are gone now.

And the only thing good about seniors are the girls.

Last edited by Peanut; 06-02-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                  Stop Lying guys. It is that bad. No it isnt that bad but It is really different than Jr High. I am going to be a Junior and I still miss Jr High. My jr. high was awesome.
                  Heh high school is a blast

Comment

Originally posted by Davis 30788
                    I made lots of senior friends my Freshman year, some of which I am still friends with today. High School really isn't that bad. Some of the seniors might be jerks but you will be a senior some day too. I personally love high school. I only have 4 High School classes. I go to colllege classes 2 days a week and another school the other 3 afternoons. The third school is a tech school with the smartest kids from around the area. 9-10 citys have students in the school.

I never had any trouble in high school. If you have problems avoid the senior halls. I can't imagine you will have many classes with kids from other grades. I only had one class with seniors my freshman year and it was a study hall.

xX-Bronco-Xx-If he is EMO you don't have to cut him. He will do it himself
                    Thats the funny thing when I'm a senior I'm going to be a total jerk too

Comment

The seniors weren't idiots to you when you were a freshman?

Eh seniors were the only one that were in highschool for me but it's alright because those guys are gone now.

And the only thing good about seniors are the girls.

Naw, they were cool, but I get along with pretty much anybody though.

I wasn't very small either so they might not have known that I was a freshman.

Oh, just wait until senior year yourselves! Ahhh, fun times! and no, I didn't pick on the freshmen They did seem to get shorter and shorter every year though...
                      Last edited by Peanut; 06-02-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Naw, it might be bad if you mess with the wrong people, but otherwise its pretty much a blast. Find friends that you will want to hang on to, and dont worry about what people say to you, cause in four years, nobody will remember it. Just have a good time, and work hard so that you can show up anyone that does mess with you.
                        sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                        SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

The only thing i'm worried about is the sports. In football last year the 8th graders pushed you around for no reason, which I didn't like.

Comment

i dont really think High School is that bad for me so far, i mean i get the usual crap that ive always been getting, but ive seen kids get it worse, but of course those that get it worse pretend like their someone who theyre not.......so its really up to you how your treated

Comment

Some of that is probably good advice.

It's probably not that bad, I can't speak for myself, but I see that post thing as having some good points.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                              X