Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A PSA from WhoDey - If you have a cell phone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpryce93
    kind of like those stupid myspace bulletins that say tom is gonna take down myspace.
    Man, I hate those stupid bulletins.

You know what else I hate? Those crazy ones that say "Find out who is looking at your Myspace Profile"
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
      JUST A REMINDER....8 days from today, all cell phone numbers are
      being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive
      sale calls. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS.... To prevent this, call
      the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222. It is the
      National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time. It blocks
      your number for five (5) years. HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS OR GO TO: www.donotcall.gov

Got this in an e-mail today, and if you haven't registered your cell yet, go do it. You'll thank me later.

I must be a little late on this one, but thanks Who Dey....( did I actually say that )

I love my cell phone and hate any unneccesary charges...especially as I am driving into work and get an important phone call. Anyone in the LIFE SAVING field should realize that cell phones have saved many lifes since they have been invented.

Thanks again Who Dey....I will make sure know one is wasting my precious minutes on my cell phone when I could be saving a life while driving down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
        I must be a little late on this one, but thanks Who Dey....( did I actually say that )

I love my cell phone and hate any unneccesary charges...especially as I am driving into work and get an important phone call. Anyone in the LIFE SAVING field should realize that cell phones have saved many lifes since they have been invented.

Thanks again Who Dey....I will make sure know one is wasting my precious minutes on my cell phone when I could be saving a life while driving down the road.

man it's not true. look at like the third post down from that.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
          Man, I hate those stupid bulletins.

You know what else I hate? Those crazy ones that say "Find out who is looking at your Myspace Profile"
          yeah i know. they never work.

and ones that say stuff like "repost this or a ghost will come and stab your hamster in the middle of the night then pick your nose with a spoon".
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

man it's not true. look at like the third post down from that.

Regardless of what the third post says or not, I have received these calls and received text messages also.....the calls take PRECIOUS minutes away from my while I am driving that I could be using saving someones life, and the text messages charge me $.10 each text.

I would rather be charged $.10 each text then have my PRECIOUS driving minutes taken from me.

My commute is long, I need my cell phone during that time.

Comment

yeah i know. they never work.

and ones that say stuff like "repost this or a ghost will come and stab your hamster in the middle of the night then pick your nose with a spoon".
              so thats what happened to my hamster

Comment

Oh my God, my friend just sent me an e-mail with some startling news but I think he's lying. I don't know if I should e-mail my co-workers until I find the facts. So guys, is it true???

Did the Berlin Wall really fall?

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
                  so thats what happened to my hamster
                  the space that is mine

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                    Oh my God, my friend just sent me an e-mail with some startling news but I think he's lying. I don't know if I should e-mail my co-workers until I find the facts. So guys, is it true???

Did the Berlin Wall really fall?
                    I emailed co-workers because I trusted Whodeys post (normally a great poster)

untill now

j/k

Comment

I registered mine a couple of years ago. The only time I got a call was from someone in Florida wanting to sell me a "Scooter."

A good friend of ours had gone down there to see his folks, and was bored waiting in line for a movie in the mall, and saw a stand that said "Know someone who would be interested in a "Scooter? Please sign up here!"

He wrote us up, his folks, and everyone at his work.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                      -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                        Just got this off the FTC's website for DNC:

So basically any telemarketer could incorporate these strategies into their pitch....thus bypassing the DNC registry...
                        ExacTLY.......

....and we all know...

...where there's a will..........
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X