X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reidman
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- A man ran through a Manhattan subway station with a chainsaw in each hand ---

--- He cut into the chest of a postal worker !

--- Be careful when riding those NYC subways, you never know what to expect ---

--- Two weeks earlier, a Boston man stabbed four people, three of them tourists, over a 13-hour period in the subway and the theater district in Manhattan ---

---

--- http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...w-attack_x.htm

Ironically it's usually the other way around......

In all seriousness, please be careful when using public transportation.
    It's a good rule of thumb to always be aware of the people around you and your surroundings.

Despite higher gas prices, this is one of the reasons I choose not to take public transportation. I value my life too much...

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Wow, yeah, that's pretty crazy.

Any word on how the victims are doing now??

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Well, at least my threads are my life and not posted from USA Today.

USA Today can't buy the rights away from the National Enquirer or else maybe they would be posted there.....welll....maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    A man wielding a cordless power saw in each hand rampaged through a Manhattan subway station early Thursday, using one of the buzzing blades to carve into the chest of a postal worker who later said it felt like "he was trying to cut through me."
    no way

makes me happy that i live in a town above ground.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied

If stories like yours showed up in USA today, I'd get a subscription.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    True dat TDK......you are 100% corrrect on that one...

Kind of like all of YOUR real life threads......lets hope none of us have to go through any of that cheeze.......

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Yeah, with about 19 million in the metro area, you're bound to have a couple crazies.

New York is actually alot better with crime than it used to be.

They've cleaned up alot of the bad element.

Real life yes, but hopefully most people will never have to deal with this enough for it to be an issue

True dat TDK......you are 100% corrrect on that one...

Kind of like all of YOUR real life threads......lets hope none of us have to go through any of that cheeze.......

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    the new york chainsaw massacre

has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    Interesting stories here.

Well if I see a man in the subway with chainsaw trust me I've already made like a banana and split.

Leave a comment:

• In-com-plete
    replied
    I recommend the model Husqvarna Model 137.

It's lightweight, easy to manage with plenty of power and a minimal of bloodsplatter.

A must have for every pyschotic chainsaw maniac.

No way man. You buy a chainsaw, you buy a STIHL. Same thing with leaf blowers and weedeaters and hedgetrimmers and all that other stuff.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    What is it with people in New York??? ....and their subway systems???

Is it because there are just so many people to choose from, eventually you will find a crazy.
    Yeah, with about 19 million in the metro area, you're bound to have a couple crazies.

New York is actually alot better with crime than it used to be.

They've cleaned up alot of the bad element.

AZ, some of the threads you come up with.......real life stories and issues...
    Real life yes, but hopefully most people will never have to deal with this enough for it to be an issue.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    --- A man ran through a Manhattan subway station with a chainsaw in each hand ---

--- Two weeks earlier, a Boston man stabbed four people, three of them tourists, over a 13-hour period in the subway and the theater district in Manhattan ---

---

What is it with people in New York??? ....and their subway systems???

Is it because there are just so many people to choose from, eventually you will find a crazy.

AZ, some of the threads you come up with.......real life stories and issues...

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    --- Meanwhile, back to the thread topic, a nut case was running around Manhattan with chainsaws ---

---

I recommend the model Husqvarna Model 137.

It's lightweight, easy to manage with plenty of power and a minimal of bloodsplatter.

A must have for every pyschotic chainsaw maniac.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    AZ....Maybe this is where the right to carry a gun legally would come in handy...
    unless they already have that right in that state....

Leave a comment:

• AZ Snake Fan
    replied

---

--- Meanwhile, back to the thread topic, a nut case was running around Manhattan with chainsaws ---

---

Leave a comment:

Working...
X