Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most annoying sound you've heard....???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most annoying sound you've heard....???

There are a ton of sounds out there that really just get under our skin....
    but only a handful that get us so annoyed we could kill the person, animal or object making it......

For me, that would be my miniature pinscher. His claws are a little over grown (simply because nobody wants to get bit trying to clip them and it's too costly to sedate him each time) so they stay kind of long. Anyway, our new house is completely hardwood through-out so as you can imagine, whenever he walks or runs in the house, his nails click on the floor and it is absouletly the most annoying thing you've ever heard........and forget trying to watch a movie or anything like that...........wonder if they make dog socks....

My dog happens to be the cause of my second most annoying sound as well....
    For some reason he finds it necessary to lick and clean himself every other minute of the day. That lapping and smacking sound he makes has at times driven me to the point of insanity....I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard all day long through headphones than endure his ball-licking.....

So what sounds set you off......??

Charger fans cheering.

Comment

Reid...LOL...The clicking sound of your dog's nails....I know that sound...
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
        Reid...LOL...The clicking sound of your dog's nails....I know that sound...
        I've told my wife that I want to cut his paws off.......

Now if anybody knows where to get a good pair of doggy socks....

Comment

Country music jk

well some of my little brothers friends just need to be hit because the sound of their voices lol

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
            I've told my wife that I want to cut his paws off.......

Now if anybody knows where to get a good pair of doggy socks....

we clip our dogs nails and she doesnt like it at all.....never thought of the socks...anyway that made me laugh....cause I knew what you were getting to when I read it...

CP to you for making me laugh....
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

nails+chalkboard=me spazing out like i'm having a seizure.
              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

we clip our dogs nails and she doesnt like it at all.....never thought of the socks...anyway that made me laugh....cause I knew what you were getting to when I read it...

CP to you for making me laugh....
                Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                  Thanks....
                  anytime.... I have a fresh supply of CPs....

who wants a CP...LOL.....ANY TAKERS???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????? OR BEGGERS?????????????????
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

when you take stuff out of the freezer, and it scrapes up against the edges

My dogs like to lick each others eye gunk/ears, and that icks me out!

Clipping the nails is a bugger. Scrappy is okay, but Molly I have to wrap in a towel and practically lie on her to get a nail clipped.

I know you can get puppy shoes, but the nails will need to be clipped sooner or later!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

I would have to say my dog whining to go outside at 5:30AM. I try to ignore him, but he keeps whining and scratching me until I wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew303
                        I would have to say my dog whining to go outside at 5:30AM. I try to ignore him, but he keeps whining and scratching me until I wake up!
                        argh my new puppy does that

at times its funny

but when im trying to sleep......not so much

Comment

who wants a CP...LOL.....ANY TAKERS???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????? OR BEGGERS?????????????????
                          Heck, I'll take one if nobody else will!

sounds that set me off though:
                          my dog licking itself in the middle of the night

bad singers singing, especially girls who THINK they are good and so they sing real loud.

someone chewing with their mouth open sound

annddddd thats it!

Comment

I want one!!!!!!!!!1
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

nothing worse than getting woken up to the sound of your dog puking!

hurk hurk hurk

my cat used to shred paper til i woke up and let her out(bad news was this was when I was doing fashion design, and the paper was usually a pattern for college)
                              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
                              X