Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we ban the "Halo" smilie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Should we ban the "Halo" smilie?

    <-------- It is very religous smilie and it makes me uncomfortable.

    And let us not forget this smilie--------->

    Which is clearly a headbanger throwing up the "Devil" signal

    Again, this is very religous and it should be banned immediatly.























  • #2
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    <-------- It is very religous smilie and it makes me uncomfortable.

    And let us not forget this smilie--------->

    Which is clearly a headbanger throwing up the "Devil" signal

    Again, this is very religous and it should be banned immediatly.






















    Yes get rid of those nasty smileys....useless/worthless/''religion or w/e''
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      lets get rid of every smilie and all of the Anything But Football forums while we're at it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey man, I love the Rock smiley!
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

        Comment


        • #5
          Are these threads going to continue now for a while? They are starting to get pretty lame.

          Stuff is banned. If you don't like what is banned or think something else should be. You should probably just go to another forum that has stuff more to your liking.

          I also know this is probably just supposed to be a joke but it's like the 5th thread that complains about the religion/politics ban in the past 2 days.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jhns
            Are these threads going to continue now for a while? They are starting to get pretty lame.

            Stuff is banned. If you don't like what is banned or think something else should be. You should probably just go to another forum that has stuff more to your liking.
            I also know this is probably just supposed to be a joke but it's like the 5th thread that complains about the religion/politics ban in the past 2 days.

            Or you should find threads more to your liking...


            On a similar note-- I think that this --> should be banned because a cross-eyed person could take offense-- If Broncomania is an equal opporunity message board, they shouldn't discriminate against any disabilities.

            Comment


            • #7
              If one is than they both should be, if you have a problem with it then just don't look at it. Or how about the one with the smilie face shooting himself in the head, not a very nice gesture. There are plenty of smilie face gesture's that make people uncomfertable, you can't get rid of them all.

              Comment


              • #8
                the smilie i think is acutally the Longhorns symbol.

                Whomever made it is a Texas fan!

                Comment


                • #9
                  and this smilie

                  is actually not a halo, but a poor poor smilie who is unaware of the severe case of ringworm on his head.

                  ringworm that also has jaundice!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                    the smilie i think is acutally the Longhorns symbol.

                    Whomever made it is a Texas fan!
                    Actually it is a Malocchio. Or "Evil Eye" in Italian custom. Basically it is a curse.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                      Actually it is a Malocchio. Or "Evil Eye" in Italian custom. Basically it is a curse.
                      Great, now we are back to banning it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                        Great, now we are back to banning it
                        Don't worry - I love the Malocchio !!

                        But also the person is bobbing their head up and down - it is clearly meant in a ROCK ON! Sort of way...
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                          Don't worry - I love the Malocchio !!

                          But also the person is bobbing their head up and down - it is clearly meant in a ROCK ON! Sort of way...
                          Either that, or he is having spasms.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                            Or you should find threads more to your liking...


                            On a similar note-- I think that this --> should be banned because a cross-eyed person could take offense-- If Broncomania is an equal opporunity message board, they shouldn't discriminate against any disabilities.
                            Or.. maybe you all should post this stuff in one of the 20 other identical threads....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                              <-------- It is very religous smilie and it makes me uncomfortable.

                              And let us not forget this smilie--------->

                              Which is clearly a headbanger throwing up the "Devil" signal

                              Again, this is very religous and it should be banned immediatly.
                              Should we ban it or add a little smilie with horns and a goatee? Equal opportunity and all.
                              "You can't take the sky from me..."
                              ------
                              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X