National Anthem at Games Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Anthem at Games Question

Anyone know who i contact if i want to play the nation anthem at Invesco or Pepsi Center? Ive been looking at the websites and cant find a thing, so if anyone has any "inside" information on this sorta thing to where i can send in some tapes, that would be great. Ive played the anthem for the Eagles up at the Budweiser Events Center, so ive got some experience, so any help would be great! thanks!!
    Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Avs fan, I'm suprised you don't know that at Avs game the SSB is sung by Jake Schroder of Opie Gone Bad
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

lol i know that jake shroeder sings it for the avs, but i was wondering if anyone knew of a place that i could at least send in a tape to play it, cuz thats always been somewhat of a dream of mine. unless theres like some rule that only he can sing it for them or something like that.
      Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Comment

You can call Anne Goldman at 649-1711.

My mom knows her sister, she can talk to you about things.
        Last edited by Nick7; 07-19-2006, 03:36 PM.
        Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by AvsFan26
          lol i know that jake shroeder sings it for the avs, but i was wondering if anyone knew of a place that i could at least send in a tape to play it, cuz thats always been somewhat of a dream of mine. unless theres like some rule that only he can sing it for them or something like that.

Well it is not a rule, but I don't know if they have a submission dept for the NA
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

--- I know that here in AZ, public auditions are held for the Suns, the Diamondbacks, the Cardinals, the Coyotes and the Rattlers ---

--- The auditions are usually held every pre-season, then they narrow down the participants and eventually schedule the entertainers for each event ---

--- I didn't know that Jake did ALL the Avs matches --- WOW ! --- what a schedule !!! ---

--- You might want to call the Nuggets, the Rockies, the Crush, and the Broncos ---

--- All the main numbers are in the book, then someone will direct your call ---

--- I'll say it is a most admirable quest you seek ---to perform the National Anthem of the United States of America ---

--- I wish you the best in making that dream of yours a reality !

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

thanx az. when i did it up at the BEC it was the most exciting and nerve-wrecking thing ive ever done. for anyone whos ever done it before, its actually quite an adrenaline rush lol! thanx for your wishes az!

Comment

Working...
              X