Not that many will care but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that many will care but.....

I GOT MY LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so scared this morning and the lady who gave my test was but i still did it!!!!!!!
    Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Originally posted by AvsFan26
    I GOT MY LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so scared this morning and the lady who gave my test was but i still did it!!!!!!!
    We care.
    Cause now we are scared!

Seriously, congratualations and drive safely.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

I'm getting mine next week, my mom and dad wouldn't let me get it sooner. I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so nervous. I think I'm gonna fail! Where did you take your test?
      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

I'm getting mine in about 2.5 years.

Congratulations av!

Comment

congrats AvsFan. Now be a smart driver and stay away from all the Honda Elements in Denver.
          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

dont worry im a pretty good driver. well, maybe effecient is the better term .
            i got my license in northglenn. they do a pretty good job up there, but as my sister was taking her test the lady all of a sudden was like " i dont know where we are!" needless to say my sister was scared out of her mind, but its pretty funny!!! anyways the test is easy, i almost got cut-off and i still only missed like 5 points. dont worry about it!
            Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Comment

dont worry im a pretty good driver. well, maybe effecient is the better term .
              i got my license in northglenn. they do a pretty good job up there, but as my sister was taking her test the lady all of a sudden was like " i dont know where we are!" needless to say my sister was scared out of her mind, but its pretty funny!!! anyways the test is easy, i almost got cut-off and i still only missed like 5 points. dont worry about it!
              I am not worried. I am worried if you go near any Honda Elements Hint think road rage.

Comment

awwwww come on if i was stuck in one of those things i'd be pissed off too!!!!!!! lol

Comment

What kinda car you drivin'?
                  sigpic

Comment

ive had mine for awhile now and im thinking im gonna go with a Civic, should be within the week

Comment

'94 subaru station wagon. looks terrible but its in great condition and it FLIES!!!!

Comment

'94 subaru station wagon. looks terrible but its in great condition and it FLIES!!!!
                        aha really? we should try and drive off a cliff sometime, might be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                          I am not worried. I am worried if you go near any Honda Elements Hint think road rage.
                          i actually wonder about it each time i drive and i see an Element

ugly little things, but i avoid them whenever i see em' cant be too many of them out there can there?

Comment

congrats avsfan! (it's okay, it's non-alchoholic beer!)

maybe next year you can drive up to vancouver to see a stanley cup finals game!
                            "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by bcbronc
                              congrats avsfan! (it's okay, it's non-alchoholic beer!)

maybe next year you can drive up to vancouver to see a stanley cup finals game!
                              Of Vancouver vs Carolina (God I hope I am right. With Luongo the Canucks are much better )

Comment

Working...
                              X