I feel hateful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel hateful.

In just an all around bad mood and hateful today.

I really need to blow off some steam.
    Let loose and tear stuff up.
    I can't do that so I will post here.

My reason for being mad right now?

I just found out this morning that my roomie has been on several dates with my ex. Recent dates...like over the weekend.....like while I was away. I was told that he spent the night in my apt while I was gone.

I'm not mad that he's dating. I'm mad because he's a creep and it's really too close to home. This would also explain some mounting tension between my roomie and me. I don't know why but I have the urge to punch her right in the mouth when I get home. I'm trying not to think like this, but I can't help it. She knows how this guy did me....we were together for 2 years. She saw everything.
    Yet, she's going to date him? After he stalked me for months?

I could play this a couple of ways.

He could really like her. It could work out between them. So I could act like it's no big deal and let them date without my input.

He could also be doing this to get near me. I'd hate to think that.

I really need to move, but like watching a train wreck as it's happening, I am in shock and cannot move. I just have to watch and see how this is going to pan out.

I'm not a violent person, but this really strikes a nerve.
    A violent nerve that makes me want to go off.

But I won't.

Dude that is really low of both of them.

I'd kick the ever loving out of both of them.

Get out of there as soon as possible.

I have an extra bedroom. heh
    Last edited by Peanut; 06-02-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Dude that is really low of both of them.

I'd kick the ever loving out of both of them.

Get out of there as soon as possible.

I have an extra bedroom. heh
      heh indeed..

but jewelsy...

you must know that violence solves almost nothing but fights over corn repayments...

so dont bother punching her...

punch him...

but if that does not get rid of the problem...

try not being so self absorbed and just keep telling yourself that he is not there for you...

cos i really hope for the sake of humanity in all its riches and glory that he is not that weird and creepy...

i reacon just to hang around...

see what happens...

but if it ever turns weird...

then leave...

LEAVE...

but it could be interesting to watch...

so watch...

with your eyes...

Last edited by Peanut; 06-02-2012, 10:09 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NASurfer
        I've had a similar situation, and I was the nice guy who stuck it out. Without a doubt a very low point for me.

I'd get out of that situation. Fast. Who needs a front row seat to that garbage?

I dunno if its the right thing to do, but its what I'd do.

If she hooked up with him this past weekend, then she must know why it was so easy to get out the way I did.

He couldn't find it with a map or both hands.
        Then again, the way she's been going lately, you'd have to strap a 2 x 4 horizontally across your ass to keep from falling in.

Again...anger is talking here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels
          If she hooked up with him this past weekend, then she must know why it was so easy to get out the way I did.

He couldn't find it with a map or both hands.
          Then again, the way she's been going lately, you'd have to strap a 2 x 4 horizontally across your ass to keep from falling in.

Again...anger is talking here.

I don't think I can find it either.

Or more accurately, I haven't found it in a long time.

Comment

I really need to blow off some steam.
            Let loose and tear stuff up.
            I can't do that so I will post here.

My reason for being mad right now?

I just found out this morning that my roomie has been on several dates with my ex. Recent dates...like over the weekend.....like while I was away. I was told that he spent the night in my apt while I was gone.

I'm not mad that he's dating. I'm mad because he's a creep and it's really too close to home. This would also explain some mounting tension between my roomie and me. I don't know why but I have the urge to punch her right in the mouth when I get home. I'm trying not to think like this, but I can't help it. She knows how this guy did me....we were together for 2 years. She saw everything.
            Yet, she's going to date him? After he stalked me for months?

I could play this a couple of ways.

He could really like her. It could work out between them. So I could act like it's no big deal and let them date without my input.

He could also be doing this to get near me. I'd hate to think that.

I really need to move, but like watching a train wreck as it's happening, I am in shock and cannot move. I just have to watch and see how this is going to pan out.

I'm not a violent person, but this really strikes a nerve.
            A violent nerve that makes me want to go off.

But I won't.
            This is a pretty situation to be in, and ive been in it myself. I dated a chic for a little over 9 months before we split.....not even 2 months later, shes not only dating, but has moved in a friend of 8 yrs of mine. They lived together for several months, and then had a child. The child is now 3 or 4, and is yet to see a penny of child support.....matter of fact, last i heard my 'friend' was about $30,000 in back child support debt. Needless to say, they both got what they had coming to them. My advice to you is, speak how you feel on the situation to your roommate.....and if talking to her doesnt work, knock the outta her a$$. One way or another, the karma will swing against them sooner or later. Good luck with it. Its always better to express yourself, even if that means getting violent sometimes.
            Last edited by Peanut; 06-02-2012, 10:11 PM.
            "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

This kind of crap happens all the time during our lifetime,,blow it off if possible..There will be more to come...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                That's a sheisty situation... I've been there before, kinda still am. I had a girl who I had become close to and was developing into more than a friendship-- then she started sleeping with my roommate. The worst part is that I asked my roommate to stay away as an act of good faith to me and they still continued....

For the 1st month I tried to show my displeasure with both of them, not speaking to her and letting him know I was pissed--but after a while it became futile, people are gonna do whatever they want, we live in a selfish world...

About the only good thing that came out of this is that I am still with my girlfriend, and it turns out the other girl is somewhat of a psycho (which figures, because she's damn near a 10... Proving my theory that most hot chicks are unstable.) Now she's moving to NY and my roommate to SC so they've been fighting and all this other crap... Secretly I hope that everything works out miserably for both of them.
                i dont blame you for your hopes...

and the girl you have now aint that bad either...

so be thankfull...

cos that psycho gave you a chance to be happy...

so thank her...

and i bet she wont know what the hell you are on about...

but you can smile...

sigpic

Comment

That's scandalous.

That breaks the unwritten code of roommates, friends, and exes.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Im single.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ouch!! That sucks Jewels!! Sorry you are having to go through that. It may be best for you to remove yourself from the situation. Save your own feelings, and also if he is doing this to get closer to you, don't give him the satisfaction. It maybe a good thing that this happened now, as you now know that your roommate does not have your best interests at heart. I hope it works out ok for you.
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your problems. Hopefully things get better for you.

I usually am as well. But truthfully, I'm tired of it

I'm tired of a lot of things.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                          That's scandalous.

That breaks the unwritten code of roommates, friends, and exes.
                          Thats absolutely right. It breaks the unwritten law....the best bet is to remove yourself from such a situation.
                          "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

bust the ho in the chops-- then tell her to get the hell out of your house. . . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Move.

Today.

Move.

This is not about your roommate, although her behavior is unacceptable in this situation.

Not because she is dating your ex, but because she is dating someone why stalked you.

Sadly, she is being used.

Experience tells me (having had female apartment mates with men issues back in the day) that this dude is 100% absolutely using her to get back into the apaprtment when you are there. To what end, I do not know.

You must make arrangemnets immediately.

I am not joking.

People who suffer from obsessions cannot do anything about it. It doesn't go away after 4 months.

The fact that he would date your roomie should be setting off big red flags. If he hadn't stalked you, he'd just be sleazy. But this is too weird.

Just my .02

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X