Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

invasion of privacy? I might be ranting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick7
    replied
    I don't want to come off as an *******, but why do people save AIM convo's?

Leave a comment:

• bizznot
    replied
    If you're a girl, I can see that as a problem. If you have an Ipod, put stuff on that: you can view it (extras/notes) as long as its rtf or notepad. Also, post any journal you have on livejournal and make it private, is what I would say.

Leave a comment:

• Nick7
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    Yes you can never overact if you get kicked in the nards
    exactly.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_girl47
    Yeah...i know...but that usually gets me in trouble...and I dont like when i get in trouble! LOL. He always over-acts when I do that...hes an a**.
    Yes you can never overact if you get kicked in the nards

Leave a comment:

• Nick7
    replied
    Yeah...i know...but that usually gets me in trouble...and I dont like when i get in trouble! LOL. He always over-acts when I do that...hes an a**.

Oooooooooh, no. There is no overacting when it comes to that, that hurts like a *****....

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    *Cough*kick*cough*his*cough*crotch*cough*

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Beating him up has crossed my mind, but the thing is...he's a 6'4" 15 year old who plays football and baseball (I think he'd be able to get the bat out of my hands) and I don't think I could hurt him...because even though I'm his "big" sister...thats only because of age...
    *Cough*kick*cough*his*cough*crotch*cough*

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho
    get a zip storage...about twenty bucks and can save megabytes on it,,,,,plus take it anywhere and access from anycomputer ...save all your stuff on it, and pull it out when you go
    I've seen those, they are actually pretty cool and would probably come in handy not only to help with the privacy issue, but to have for school....I might have to get one.

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho
    get a zip storage...about twenty bucks and can save megabytes on it,,,,,plus take it anywhere and access from anycomputer ...save all your stuff on it, and pull it out when you go
    Good idea. I have one and its very useful.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    Beating him up has crossed my mind, but the thing is...he's a 6'4" 15 year old who plays football and baseball (I think he'd be able to get the bat out of my hands) and I don't think I could hurt him...because even though I'm his "big" sister...thats only because of age...
    Nobody is too tough without kneecaps!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    if he can log on to the admin account he might be able to look at your files.

Also, make sure none of your files are in the shared document folder, or anyone on your computer can view them.

Other options would be to right click on your folders, click "properties", make it either private so only you can view it or make it hidden.

I'm not sure if that will work, but its worth a shot.

I also suggest beating him up, like with a bat.

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    if he can log on to the admin account he might be able to look at your files.

Also, make sure none of your files are in the shared document folder, or anyone on your computer can view them.

Other options would be to right click on your folders, click "properties", make it either private so only you can view it or make it hidden.

I'm not sure if that will work, but its worth a shot.

I also suggest beating him up, like with a bat.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    ok cool. I'll see if I can figure that out...I hope I'm not to computer retarded! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    you should be able to password protect, any documents you put through word or simmilar.
    When your saving it, there is an option in the save as part.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X