What was your worst break up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your worst break up?

My worst breakup was my high school sweetheart.

We moved in together and got engaged.

Then she started to get cold feet or whatever so she moved out and moved in with a "friend" she worked with.

Ha, I actually stupid enough to assume the friend was female.

Anyway, I begged for her to come back and she said she would.

But then, a couple days later, she called back and said she was pregnant with some dudes kid.

Well, let's just say that I didn't take it so well. I didn't get violent or anything. I was just depressed for 2-3 years.

Anyway, what was your worst breakup?

We were on AIM the girl was like, "We're cool and all but I don't think being BF and GF will work" and I was like, "Ok thats cool."

Comment

Easy. My marriage. He was my high school sweetheart. We were together for almost 13 years. I couldn't make heads or tails of it when it first ended. I was the one that pretty much called it over. I never could trust him. He cheated on a couple of occasions. After a lot of ordeals, I just realized for myself, I was a lot more healthy emotionally without him.
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Nothing I have gone through would compare to anything anyone on here has gone through, all of my boyfriends have been stupid high school relationships that aren't even worth mentioning. But my best friend went through a pretty hard break-up recently. She'd been going out with this guy for a year (wow long time for a 17 year old!) and then he started to get really possesive, and if she even said hi to another boy he'd yell at her. One of our good friends is gay and she wasn't even "allowed" to hang out with him. It started to get really bad because he would start comparing her to other girls and saying she wasn't thin enough etc. He even told her that our friend was prettier than she was. Soon after that he started trying to force her into doing things with him and stuff. It ended up getting pretty bad so she broke up with him, but he won't accept it. He calls he almsot every night crying to her about how much he loves her and how he cant live without her etc. She's finally started to ignore him, but yeah, thats the worst story I've ever heard about a relationship. WHOO HOO!
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_girl47
          Nothing I have gone through would compare to anything anyone on here has gone through, all of my boyfriends have been stupid high school relationships that aren't even worth mentioning. But my best friend went through a pretty hard break-up recently. She'd been going out with this guy for a year (wow long time for a 17 year old!) and then he started to get really possesive, and if she even said hi to another boy he'd yell at her. One of our good friends is gay and she wasn't even "allowed" to hang out with him. It started to get really bad because he would start comparing her to other girls and saying she wasn't thin enough etc. He even told her that our friend was prettier than she was. Soon after that he started trying to force her into doing things with him and stuff. It ended up getting pretty bad so she broke up with him, but he won't accept it. He calls he almsot every night crying to her about how much he loves her and how he cant live without her etc. She's finally started to ignore him, but yeah, thats the worst story I've ever heard about a relationship. WHOO HOO!
          Those are the relationships that get on Dr. Phil

Comment

During a three week stint in the summer I broke up with myself because I refused to go on a diet like I had planned. So I guess I just couldn't handle it. Just because you're all dying to know what is going on now. . . I'm back together with myself now.

Comment

When I moved to Arizona 5 years ago, I was dating this b**ch in Colorado who was moving here too. That's how we met. We were dating for 3 months, exchanged "I love you's" and all that stuff. I moved first, and she was moving two weeks later. Well, I call her up one night (on her cell phone)when I was here, going to tell her "I miss you, hurry up down here so we can be together" crap, and I get an answer from some dude at Chili's. She apparently was at a Chili's with her 'boyfriend' and left her cell phone. When I tell him "I am her boyfriend" he just says, "bro, I'm SO sorry." I confronted her about it on the phone, she lied. Then called and confronted her again, and she said I had an anger issue and she couldn't be with anyone with "anger issues." All this without even seeing me when she moved here. Wouldn't sit down face to face. WTF? I hope she's happy with Bobby, if they're even together. He was a wuss. 85 lbs of s**tbag, but they bonded because they wrote "their feelings" in stupid journals.

I'm glad she did that to me. She probably would have sucked the life out of me. I wouldn't be driving my Mustang, I guarantee you that. And I probably would have picked up bad habits, like smoking and cheating.

So what I'm really trying to say is...I don't eat at Chili's anymore.
              sigpic
              HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                Those are the relationships that get on Dr. Phil
                Yeah, you said it.
                ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Uhh..... my first one when I was in fifth grade and went nuts that day being dumb and hilarious.

edit: the girls are jsut a waste of time. just forget it until late HS to college!
                  MMA News
                  MMA News 247

Comment

you know...

ive been with a few girls in my day...

and i must say that i have never had a bad break up...

they always were mutual or i was the one initiating the break up...

lucky i suppose...

but then again ive never been engaged and things...

sorry to hear benny...

i hope that was a while ago now...

so are you ok to date me now???

sigpic

Comment

my worst was two years ago. it was my freshman year, and i had been with her for about 10 months. i had been going through some major emotional problems, ie like breakdowns and punching myself, some pretty crazy stuff. of course, i was two scared to admit to myself that she was causing it, but anyways she just dumped me out of the blue near the end of the school year. bad part was when my sister told me she had been plotting the break up for months. ya it was just a hard relationship overall.
                      Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Comment

Was engaged, living with, and working with this guy(yeah, badness all round).

Felt I needed some space, so moved out(he was of the opinion that guys advertised for female flatmates, so they'd have someone to shag).

He was acting really weird once I moved out, and then came round one night and was giving me a shoulder rub, and the way he was talking really freaked me out.

Only time I have ever been afraid of a guy in my life!

I broke it off with him a day later. He kept ringing, crying and stuff, and I talked to his mom, who suggested I not answer, and just have nothing to do with him for a while.

8 years later(in which time I've seen him only once), he stills asks my friend how I am when he runs into her!
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Turn 3 at Lakeside

Comment

Mine was this girl that I went out with from the time I was 10 through 15. Then my family told me we where moveing to costa rica. I was crushed only because of her. I came back 2 year later. She was pregnet. It hit me like a box of rocks. We stayed in touch the whole time and she alws told me that she never got with anyone else. I havent been able to be with anyone else for more then a mounth since.

Check out the best up and comeing fantasy sports siteNo Limit Sports

Comment

My bad kap...

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              Was engaged, living with, and working with this guy(yeah, badness all round).

Felt I needed some space, so moved out(he was of the opinion that guys advertised for female flatmates, so they'd have someone to shag).

He was acting really weird once I moved out, and then came round one night and was giving me a shoulder rub, and the way he was talking really freaked me out.

Only time I have ever been afraid of a guy in my life!

I broke it off with him a day later. He kept ringing, crying and stuff, and I talked to his mom, who suggested I not answer, and just have nothing to do with him for a while.

8 years later(in which time I've seen him only once), he stills asks my friend how I am when he runs into her!
                              ...I'll stop stalking you.

But seriously, that's almost theater worthy material.

My worst breakup was with this girl I really liked. We were living together and then all the sudden she decided she wanted to move out. I was really hurt by the whole thing. I couldn't understand what had happened to us because I really thought she was "the one". After a few weeks she invited me over to her place and we talked for a while, and I thought things were going really great! She let me rub her shoulders and I could smell her hair - I thought it was going to lead to something.

But this girl was always hot and cold. She told me she wanted me to leave, and the next day she told me we could never be together again. I was SOOOO broken hearted.

In fact, I'm still not over it and I ask her friends about her when I see them; always hoping we will have a chance again someday.

Comment

Working...
                              X