Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ncfootball
    replied
    It hasn't happened yet, but the most painful one for me will be the relationship I'm in now. I'm dating this wonderful girl who I get along really great with.
    I really thought I loved my past girlfriends, but this one brings me to a whole new high and really taught me what the feeling is. Her and I always have great nights of just looking into each others eyes and laughing and cuddling and stuff, which is really awesome.

I took her to go see Miami Vice on Monday night, and on the way home, she told me that she's moving to Greece sometime in the near future. That just crushed me to know that it may possibly end way before it should. It kind of feels like I already went through the whole breakup process. It took me a little bit to come to terms with the fact that she's moving halfway across the world.

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    I guess it was when I filed a divorce against me after I beat me up.

-----

thats deep...

and i was thinking...

is that before or after they invented paper???

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    I guess it was when I filed a divorce against me after I beat me up.

-----

Leave a comment:

• bronc_fan23
    replied
    First real relationship with a girl even though it only lasted 3 months.

First month this girl is head over heals for me.

She had just gotten out of an abusive relationship and she fell into my arms.

She always said how much she liked me and how she would never do anything to break up with me.

First month goes by great, affection, talking etc.

Second month has some bumps she starts having doubts for no reason. She even says she likes me less now than she did at the beginning at the relationship.

3rd month pretty much did. She says she doesnt like me anymore and realized it a couple weeks before.

The reason she dumped me?
    She says I was way more into it than her.

I guess there is such a thing as caring to much

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremy_koenig
    My worst break up is actually still in the process. I have had this girlfriend for 3 years and one day out of the blue last Sept. she says that she likes this guy from work. Well, im like.....OK? , but im cool about it. Well, i have a meeting to go to about 2 days later overnight, but drive back to see her and hes there in our bed. I went crazy and kicked his ass. I still wanted her so i stayed, but then i caught them a total of about 8 times since then. She acts like theres nothing wrong. The ****ty thing is we just signed a lease on a new apt. cause she played me and lied to me that it was over. Right now, i'm trying to figure out what to do and how to leave without her going crazy. She threatens to kill herself and cuts herself when i try to leave. SHE SCARES THE **** OUT OF ME!!! She's abusive towards me...(fists, knives, pens in the shoulder, crazy ****). I love her with all my heart, but she slept with this guy for 8 months w/o protection and this is the first and only girl i've ever been with, so now you know why its so hard. I thought she was my first and only for life, but how could i be with her and marry her after she ****s some dudes brains out for that long and leave me alone for nights at a time? I am thinking of joining the Marines right now. I'm not in school at the moment and need something different and just to get away from her. Any suggestions? Thanks for listening to me rant.
    duuuude...

if you catch her once...

end it...

if she wants to kill herself...

let her...

you as a human being deserve better....

joining the marines seems like a good way out...

and OMG... the best of luck to you...

but seriously...

if you take her back after she cheated on you once...

im sorry but thats just crap!!!

thats weak and spineless...

be a man and stand up for yourself...

i mean.. if she says dont go and starts cutting herself...

just explain to her that its not your fault she slept with some random....

she brought this on herself and that she has to try and get you back...

this will give you the upper hand... and thus make it easier to leave...

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Everyone keeps telling me to leave, but we live together and all of my friends are still at college(where i came back from to be with her) and i dont have anywhere to go. I kinda want it to work, but i cant trust her. My friend and i have already started training to join the Marines.
    IMO....I couldnt stay with someone that I caught in bed with someone else unless you can forgive and forget....

don't lower your standards for someone who treats you that way...

I don't know either of you and I am sure it would be hard to leave but once you make that break...and stay away from her...it would be better in the long run and you would feel so much better..she sounds awful...just going by what you have said...thats too bad to invest that much into a relationship but I think it would be tough to live with someone who doesnt care about your feelings...

like i said best of luck to you...

Leave a comment:

• jeremy_koenig
    replied
    Everyone keeps telling me to leave, but we live together and all of my friends are still at college(where i came back from to be with her) and i dont have anywhere to go. I kinda want it to work, but i cant trust her. My friend and i have already started training to join the Marines.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    My worst break up is actually still in the process. I have had this girlfriend for 3 years and one day out of the blue last Sept. she says that she likes this guy from work. Well, im like.....OK? , but im cool about it. Well, i have a meeting to go to about 2 days later overnight, but drive back to see her and hes there in our bed. I went crazy and kicked his ass. I still wanted her so i stayed, but then i caught them a total of about 8 times since then. She acts like theres nothing wrong. The ****ty thing is we just signed a lease on a new apt. cause she played me and lied to me that it was over. Right now, i'm trying to figure out what to do and how to leave without her going crazy. She threatens to kill herself and cuts herself when i try to leave. SHE SCARES THE **** OUT OF ME!!! She's abusive towards me...(fists, knives, pens in the shoulder, crazy ****). I love her with all my heart, but she slept with this guy for 8 months w/o protection and this is the first and only girl i've ever been with, so now you know why its so hard. I thought she was my first and only for life, but how could i be with her and marry her after she ****s some dudes brains out for that long and leave me alone for nights at a time? I am thinking of joining the Marines right now. I'm not in school at the moment and need something different and just to get away from her. Any suggestions? Thanks for listening to me rant.
    good luck to you...sounds like you deserve a hell of a lot better than what you have and she needs some serious help from what you told us...thats gotta be tough...best of luck to you...

Leave a comment:

• jeremy_koenig
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TDforTatum26
    um sorry to bruise your ego but this thread isnt about how many girlfriends you had in a year...and we dont care either
    ouch....BIG ouch....LOL....

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    My first marriage which ended up in divorce...

In hindsight though, it actually turned out to be the best
    thing for me but I didn't realize it obviously at the time...

Luckily no kids or messy court battles involved.....
    Same here for me Reid....

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    As Far as break ups go,i dont have too many to ponder,btu my mpst recent one hurt alot...what was worse however,was the fact that we agreed to give it another shot,after we agreed this..i dont know like 2 days later the girl went off with some other guy...i wasnt so much hurt as just anghry!

Leave a comment:

• NameUsedBefore
    replied
    ^ Good to see how things are going, Chronic.

As for me, I went out with a girl for a year and a half before/during high-school. The break up, at first, didn't faze me as much as I thought it would (we both saw it coming) -- but then I really started feeling empty inside. I dunno, but for awhile it felt like an entire part of my life was just totally missing. I recovered (it's high school), but damn, that feeling was so strange... I mean, I guess that's not really all that much of a horror story, but that dull feeling that came over me after breaking up was just... bleh...

Leave a comment:

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    Long read, but worth it...

My only breakup was a very tough one, but in the end it's something I feel everyone should experience once.

We'd been together for over 3 years, she was my first real girlfriend. We had the type of relationship everyone around us wanted...got along very well, hardly ever argued, very affectionate. We had just gotten a place together as well as a couple dogs. It was all working out perfect.

Then one night she comes home at about 2 am and informs me she is going to Mardi Gras with some friends. I was like O RLY? I told her I didn't want her to go but she did anyway. We argued on the phone a few times while she was there and didn't talk much the night she got home. The next morning we were laying there not really talking and I asked her if she'd done anything. She told me she kissed a guy and I f'in flipped. She told me she didn't regret it and wasn't sure what she wanted...I was crushed.

I packed a bag and drove to my sister's (about 2 hrs away) to get away. I was hurtin! I talked to my g/f that night and she said she was sorry and wanted to work things out. I hopped in my car and drove back home. We had an interesting night but it didn't involve sex...should've raised a flag right there (we were very sexual). The next morning everything seemed ok but I told her I was gonna go back to my sister's for a night since I didn't get to spend any time with her. I told my g/f to have a good time with her friends that night and I'd see her the next day.

Well I got a call the next morning informing me that she wanted to break up and was gonna move in with her friend. Again...I f'in flipped. I'd never felt a pain like that before. I felt like I didn't want to be alive anymore. I had this feeling in me like I had to go somewhere but there was nowhere to go...a very anxious feeling.

The next week or so was the hardest of my life. My whole family came to my sister's to be by my side, but that only helped the pain a little. Sure enough, Sunday comes before I know it and it's time to head home...back to our apartment, but from now on it was just mine. I had my best friend stay with me that night just so I wasn't alone...don't worry he slept in the guest room (haha).

I got up early the next morning and went jogging...it was the beginning of my new life. A time of the highest highs and the lowest lows. I had women throwing themselves at me, I was in a "Hot Ass Men" calendar, I was in singing contests, I partied my ass off and loved it...but I'd still go through times of severe pain. I wondered if I'd ever have that feeling again.

I talked to her pretty often and of course the tables turned and she was the one hurting. She tried repeatedly to get things the way they used to be. We had the random one-nighters for quite a while actually, but that was all they were to me. She actually emailed me a while ago and let me know that song 'Because of You' by Kelly Clarkson reminded her of me. The fact is she will never have someone that made her feel like I did. I lived my life for her and she knew it. Deep down she will always regret leaving me.

Now I am with someone that makes it all worthwile. All that pain, all that loneliness, all those one-nighters I see now why I had to experience that...no pain no gain right? I also realize how lucky I am to be with someone I care so much about, and I can let the little things go cause in the end that's all they are...little things.

Leave a comment:

• P-NUT33
    replied
    Originally posted by TDforTatum26
    um sorry to bruise your ego but this thread isnt about how many girlfriends you had in a year...and we dont care either
    That was cold.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X