X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post some weird/interesting facts about yourself

lets see...

-I always jump the bottom 2-3 steps when I'm coming down the stairs
    -I always have to have someone sit by me on my right when we are at resturants, movie theaters, etc.

when I think of more I'll post them...but lets here about you
    sigpic

I always double knot my shoe strings. Does that count.
    I never carry cash. I always use plastic.
    I schedule toe nail clipping for every 3 weeks.( ok now that is personal don't tell anyone )
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26

lets see...

-I always have to have someone sit by me on my right when we are at resturants, movie theaters, etc.

when I think of more I'll post them...but lets here about you
      I like sitting on the left also...

I always have to step down with my left foot on the first step of stairs..

I think thats it with the weird ocd things...there might be more that i just don't think about though

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
        I always double knot my shoe strings. Does that count.
        )
        yeah it does...

I do that to

-when I put on my socks...I always switch them around so my right foot is more comfortable than my left
        sigpic

Comment

Well, there are a few wierd things about myself...

I suffer from OCD, or obsessive compulsive disorder, as well as depression. As a child I suffered from epilepsy so I cannot take psychotropic drugs. I have undergone psychotherapy to treat my OCD and depression. It helps sometimes and I can control my problem sometimes.

Now the better things about me:

I am a major fan of Kevin Smith

I like Bats and Spiders - they are just so interesting. I am crazy about the Romans

I never really read 'Peanuts' the cartoon by the late Charles Schultz. My username came from a recommendation in a thread by TDK (TheDarkKnight).
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Ugh...I have sooo many weird things I dont know what to write!

--I cant have the volume on the tv at an odd number, generally I prefer it on 12.
            --I tend to obsess about the smallest things, like if the rockies will win, if i did my homeowrk, what i should wear etc and I lose tons of sleep because of it. (Lately I've been unable to sleep because I want the Rockies to win so badly, but hopefully tonight I'll get some good rest!!!)
            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

My right one hangs a bit lower than the left.

Foot that is.

My left leg is about an inch shorter than my right foot. My left foot is about a shoe size-1.5 smaller than my right. My body automatically compensated and my right leg is extremely buff while my right leg is below average. Now if I could only use that to be a kicker....but I guess you need a good plant foot too...

I'm a bit short of hearing and my eyesight is a bit bad, yet I still get normal scores on my hearing/eye tests.

I'm half Japanese and half German (yea, I know, 2/3 axis powers). I have a German nose, Japanese hair, and my eyes are a cross breed (not squinty, but squintier than normal. Kind of like asian eyes with eyelids).

My eye color is wierd I think. Each eye is part brown and part green. Im sure that is called something, but I find it wierd.

My personality is also very wierd. I mean, I got one obviously, but it changes a bit. It kinda mimics the people I'm around. If they are loud, I'm loud. If they use their hands to talk, so do I. Its not intentional either.

I can draw and if anyone wants something drawn, just let me know.

I like beaches. I also like taking long walks on beaches. Then I say "Get down beach, so I can walk on you!" (I'm sorry)

That....pretty much is the wierd things about me. That, and me being wierd. But you all knew that!

Comment

I play with numbers in my head a lot and everything must always add up in a certain, distinct way.

I can remember minute details from the past (i.e., I see that it's 9:30, I suddenly remember that's when Tool's The Pot played on the radio, stupid crap like that).

I wring my fingers/hands a lot.

I like to scratch my finger nails against my other fingers/hand. I also like to dig my fingernails underneath my toe nails and then pull back, making this clicking noise (I also do the same with fingernail to fingernail). In fact, now that I think about it, I do this a LOT, as in all the time

I lick my lips a lot.

I blink each eye separately on occasion.

I roll my knuckles a lot too.

My neck spazzes sometimes (due to its poor structuring), making my head twitch slightly to a side (I honestly don't know if people notice or not, I just hope not).

I fake yawns when I'm on the phone a lot (I don't even know why)

Tons of others...

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                  My right one hangs a bit lower than the left.

Foot that is.

My left leg is about an inch shorter than my right foot. My left foot is about a shoe size-1.5 smaller than my right. My body automatically compensated and my right leg is extremely buff while my right leg is below average. Now if I could only use that to be a kicker....but I guess you need a good plant foot too...

I'm a bit short of hearing and my eyesight is a bit bad, yet I still get normal scores on my hearing/eye tests.

I'm half Japanese and half German (yea, I know, 2/3 axis powers). I have a German nose, Japanese hair, and my eyes are a cross breed (not squinty, but squintier than normal. Kind of like asian eyes with eyelids).

My eye color is wierd I think. Each eye is part brown and part green. Im sure that is called something, but I find it wierd.

My personality is also very wierd. I mean, I got one obviously, but it changes a bit. It kinda mimics the people I'm around. If they are loud, I'm loud. If they use their hands to talk, so do I. Its not intentional either.

I can draw and if anyone wants something drawn, just let me know.

I like beaches. I also like taking long walks on beaches. Then I say "Get down beach, so I can walk on you!" (I'm sorry)

That....pretty much is the wierd things about me. That, and me being wierd. But you all knew that!
                  I think we may have the same eye-color....I really like mine and if they are the same as mine I bet yours are pretty because I get compliments on mine all the time.
                  ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_girl47
                    I think we may have the same eye-color....I really like mine and if they are the same as mine I bet yours are pretty because I get compliments on mine all the time.
                    Mine are brown around the pupil, then green on the outside.

My little bro has the same eyes, but he gets the compliments. His are more soft, mine are pretty wild. Almost reflects our personalities....

Comment

Im going to do one big list of myself...

-when I put on my socks...I always switch them around so my right foot is more comfortable than my left

-I notice that when I walk...my right leg and my foot seem to twist to the right... it never stays straight

-I bite my fingernails and I have been since as long as I can remember...

-I always tend to think alot when I go to sleep and then I can't get to sleep until really late...this usually happens when I have to wake up early for school and such

-I always read books

-whenever someone says "blink" I become aware of my blinking and I feel weird...
                      sigpic

Comment

Cinnamun, one of my legs is shorter too (broke my femur)! Although not by that much (like a centimeter), but it still causes me to lose my pacing when walking which makes me feel and look very awkward.

Oh yeah, and my fingers are double-jointed. I used to be able to bend them all the way back onto the back of my hand, but now, after popping my knuckles way too much, they just go perpendicular (my pinky can still stretch a distance, though).

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                        - Carl Sagan

Comment

My rituals...

I start the shower after I get in.
                          I have to have the toilet paper roll pull from the top rather than the bottom.
                          I keep brand new shoes in the box at least until they get a little dirty.
                          One of my favorite sandwiches is mayonnaise and peanut butter.
                          It absolutely drives me crazy to have things out of place such as a picture hung on the wall that is crooked.

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                            I notice that when I walk...my right leg and my foot seem to twist to the right... it never stays straight
                            Weird, my foot does the same thing. Sometimes when I'm sitting down I turn my right foot completely sideways and people tell me it looks awkward and uncomfortable but to me it feels completely normal.......I think it has something to do with how you're born, IDK.....

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                              Cinnamun, one of my legs is shorter too (broke my femur)! Although not by that much (like a centimeter), but it still causes me to lose my pacing when walking which makes me feel and look very awkward.

Oh yeah, and my fingers are double-jointed. I used to be able to bend them all the way back onto the back of my hand, but now, after popping my knuckles way too much, they just go perpendicular (my pinky can still stretch a distance, though).
                              Ouch! How did you break it?

Mine is a birth defect. My foot was almost completely backwards when I was born. I think they broke it into place.

Comment

Working...
                              X