• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    I dont speak Spanish, so I'm guessing that means: "you are hot cinny:
    Yeah, okay Cinny just keep telling yourself that! It'll boost your self esteem way up there!

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    I play baseball with Ken Griffey, Jr. in the off-season.

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_girl47
    Lo siento cinny
    I dont speak Spanish, so I'm guessing that means: "you are hot cinny:

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied

Lo siento cinny

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    But they do make Cinny feel better about himself.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    Originally posted by anton1287

lies make baby jesus cry.....

But they do make Cinny feel better about himself.

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    Yeah, you know it! You give Clinty a run for his money!

lies make baby jesus cry.....

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    Well, no make out day like I had hoped.

Rockies did win though.

And thankfully, no fat cafeteria ladies.

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Hehe, maybe there will be a bunch of giant lunch ladies with flappy arms and hairnets....oooh make out with that buddy!
    That's one burnt Cinny!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    Ah yes, I am quite distracting to the ladies!
    Yeah, you know it! You give Clinty a run for his money!

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    OO, sry Jaws, I just saw this post, I guess I was too distracted by Cinny and ruining his dreams.

Yes, I should have someone make a lovely portrait of me and Clinty...hmmm.
    Ah yes, I am quite distracting to the ladies!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    If you want an exclusive one of you and Clinty, maybe one of our graphics experts on this board could photoshop it for you?
    OO, sry Jaws, I just saw this post, I guess I was too distracted by Cinny and ruining his dreams.

Yes, I should have someone make a lovely portrait of me and Clinty...hmmm.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    Dang! Thats friggin awesome!

I like Sullivan though, hes a decent player and a good guy!

So are you ever going to wash that arm that Clint touched?
    I like Cory too...he was really nice to me and was cracking a few jokes with some people and you are right he's got some skills on the field. The other night he amde that game winning catch...so yey!

Well, last night I came home and put my pics up then I CRASHED...then I woke up about a half hour ago, so I have yet to shower...and dont want to wash the arm, but sadly I dont people to think I smell, maybe I'll just make the shirt I was wearing sacred or something.

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    Well, Sullivan was more interested in talking to me...I was mad, but it was mainly because Clint was surrounded by about a million 5 year olds at the time. Cory saw that I wanted a pic so he helped get Clinty to come over to where he was, so I let him be in the pic too! LOL. Pretty much Clint touched my arm, smiled and I said "THANK YOU!!!!" really loud and he was like "No problem! Glad to take a picture with one of my fans." then my brother goes "She's like your biggest fan.." and he laughed....I felt bad for Cory though because it was kinda obvious I was in love with Clint...and yeah. But I'm going to root for him now too! LOL.

Ugh, my brother also talked a little bit with Atkins and didnt get a pic with him and he said a few words to Jenning's who commented on my brother's baseball shirt and they talked a little bit about pitching because my bro pitches. I was pretty much awe struck the whole time after seeing Clint...so I was way up high in the sky. LOL.
    Dang! Thats friggin awesome!

I like Sullivan though, hes a decent player and a good guy!

So are you ever going to wash that arm that Clint touched?

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    Thanks!

So did you talk to Clint?
    Well, Sullivan was more interested in talking to me...I was mad, but it was mainly because Clint was surrounded by about a million 5 year olds at the time. Cory saw that I wanted a pic so he helped get Clinty to come over to where he was, so I let him be in the pic too! LOL. Pretty much Clint touched my arm, smiled and I said "THANK YOU!!!!" really loud and he was like "No problem! Glad to take a picture with one of my fans." then my brother goes "She's like your biggest fan.." and he laughed....I felt bad for Cory though because it was kinda obvious I was in love with Clint...and yeah. But I'm going to root for him now too! LOL.

Ugh, my brother also talked a little bit with Atkins and didnt get a pic with him and he said a few words to Jenning's who commented on my brother's baseball shirt and they talked a little bit about pitching because my bro pitches. I was pretty much awe struck the whole time after seeing Clint...so I was way up high in the sky. LOL.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X