Worst Faux Pas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Faux Pas?

One of my co-workers got a breast reduction a few weeks ago, and it’s significant. You can tell she’s in pain when she walks. It’s kinda sad. Anyhow, she came in today, and she got her hair cut over the weekend. I looked and smiled, and I said, “got a little taken off the top, eh?”

Doh.

That's my worst one lately.

What are yours?
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

not mine but a friend of mine worked at a hotel
    on a rainy night he said a big fat lady with huge boobs came in for her reserved room. because of the rain the nips were at full salute. he said they were really big and blatently sticking out, he said he tried not to look at them but it was so hard not too. anyway he had her sign the form and he said "if you could also please put your nipples here." instead of initials- he said both there faces went red

its one of those had to be there, but when he told me i thought it was funny
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Sorry for asking but what is a faux pas?

Comment

ha ha

i have no idea either

i just figured that story was a nice fit
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          Sorry for asking but what is a faux pas?
          Essentially, it's when you screw up.

Dictionary.com has it defined as a "social blunder."

Oh, and it's pronounced "foe pah."
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
            One of my co-workers got a breast reduction a few weeks ago, and it’s significant. You can tell she’s in pain when she walks. It’s kinda sad. Anyhow, she came in today, and she got her hair cut over the weekend. I looked and smiled, and I said, “got a little taken off the top, eh?”

Doh.

That's my worst one lately.

What are yours?

Saying "When are you due?" to a woman that isn't pregnant.

Comment

knocking on a church door in the middle of a sermon, and asking the gentleman who asnwered in a really loud voice, "can jesus come out and play?"

.....actually, I enjoyed doing that.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                knocking on a church door in the middle of a sermon, and asking the gentleman who asnwered in a really loud voice, "can jesus come out and play?"

.....actually, I enjoyed doing that.
                Hahaha!

Well here's mine or actually my friends'.

One of my friends was arguing with another one of my friends and he was calling him a homsexual and stuff (not that he ment it) But then he says "YOU'RE the homosapien! I AM the homosexual!" Hahaha!

Then me and my friend were arguing and my friend said I'm queer and your straight you looser!" hahahaha he's an idiot.
                Last edited by champbronc2; 07-31-2006, 05:29 PM.
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                  Hahaha!

One of my friends was arguing with another one of my friends and he was calling him a homsexual and stuff (not that he ment it) But then he says "YOU'RE the homosapien! I AM the homosexual!" Hahaha!

Then me and my friend were arguing and my friend said I'm queer and your straight you looser!" hahahaha he's an idiot.

Hmmmm, Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                    Hahaha!

and then this one time i picked up a pickle from the floor...

but it wasnt a pickle because my friend and he is homosexal also...

WHAT?!?!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287

WHAT?!?!

did my story make no sense?
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287

WHAT?!?!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Hmmmm now that I know what a faux pas is I have one.

One time I said, "I'd tap that &hit." to my friends and the girl I was talking about was right behind me listening to the conversation.

Good thing she only talked about me behind my back now.

Comment

Well, I was talking to my parents about my girlfriend (who is now my ex).

I was either going to go out with her or a girl I work with. The girl I work with, is......well traveled if you know what I mean.

So I said: "I had the choice of either the girl work with, or my girlfriend. And shes kinda of a whore"

Thankfully, my girlfriend wasn't there!

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                              Hmmmm now that I know what a faux pas is I have one.

One time I said, "I'd tap that &hit." to my friends and the girl I was talking about was right behind me listening to the conversation.

Good thing she only talked about me behind my back now.
                              that's happened to me alot of times so your not the only one. i've been slapped for it to
                              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                              X