Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    Well, thank you all for your input. I didn't really get too much out of it but every little bit helps.

I talked to her a little bit more last night after I cooled down, and she said that (what I mentioned a couple posts ago) might have something to do with her lack of wanting sex...she's not really sure. Either way it's not something that will be the end of us. It's just a matter of me accepting it, and her making an attempt to initiate it more.

I was just pissed off when she told me because it shouldn't matter what I was like before her. I have given 110% since we've met, and will continue to do so. She's done things in the past that I don't approve of, but I don't hold them against her. I also didn't understand why, if it bothered her that much, she never brought it to my attention before. I saw it as, "I'll wait until I know I have him on lock, then let him know that I'll never be too into sex because he slept around a lot before me."

Hopefully things will improve and no more problems arise from it.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    I have almost always dated/slept with younger guys, and I'm pretty happy with that.

Enthusiasm makes up for inexperience in most cases.
    Like being the teacher rather than the student.....

Actually though, sex does play a huge part in any relationship but it should not be the basis of it. My wife and I work opposite shifts and have a 3 year old daughter so we often have to plan it out, literally like on a calendar.

Leave a comment:

• ONEASSTWORSK
    replied
    well...

its a fact that the average times a week per healthy relationships is actually three times a week so more then that would be above norms and three would be where most relationships are at no matter what age you at unless your like 50 or sixty then it drops alot to like 3 times a month i think

Leave a comment:

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    Well, just talked to her...

It turns out that the number of partners I've had bothers her. I don't know if that's the only thing causing it or not, but I sure as hell wish she'd told me sooner. I can't even tell you how angry I am, and knowing that she wasn't like this with boyfriends in the past...well that makes me feel great!

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    It's not so much about been hornier, but knowing what you want more. Also, sometimes women just go through phases of not wanting sex. It's just how it is. We can redirect our atention to other things, and not be too concerned about it.
    I wish I could do that

Not really

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
    So have you become hornier as you've gotten older? I'm assuming you're into your 30's or 40's.
    It's not so much about been hornier, but knowing what you want more. Also, sometimes women just go through phases of not wanting sex. It's just how it is. We can redirect our atention to other things, and not be too concerned about it.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    You might have already talked to her about this, or I may be way off..But if shes on birth control, or on any type of medication it is very likely thats the reason for her loss in sex drive..Depending on how long this has been going on for this is probably just a phase she is going through and hopefully for both of you things will get back to normal soon..

Leave a comment:

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    Originally posted by champbronc2
    But is your relationship mroe than just sex? If it's not then it jsut might not work out. Try to make it meaningful.
    It's MUCH more than just sex...trust me.

You will see as you get older that sex is a big part of a relationship. It shouldn't revolve around it but it does play a large part. A healthy sex life will keep a lot of other problems at bay.

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    I'm 13 and also are a virgin. (and plan on keeping it that way till married)

But is your relationship mroe than just sex? If it's not then it jsut might not work out. Try to make it meaningful.

Leave a comment:

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    I have almost always dated/slept with younger guys, and I'm pretty happy with that.

So have you become hornier as you've gotten older? I'm assuming you're into your 30's or 40's.

Leave a comment:

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    [QUOTE=16milehigh87]My wife is 19 years older than I am. We have a wonderful relationship. What are your 2 ages and that will help with the answers? That will depend on the advise.

One thing I know for sure that will help is talking to her about it. Let her know your feelings on the subject. She will appreciate your honesty on this matter and it might help. A stranger might not be able to tell you anything she has the answer for. Good luck.
    QUOTE]

I'm 26 and she's 24. I've discussed it with her a little and she said she'll work on it, but she's said that about other things and they've stayed the same.

I'm not really looking for advice, just some input from someone who knows. In a perfect world someone could tell me the % of women that experience an increased sexual appetite as they age.

I just want to know if this is something I'm gonna have to deal with for the rest of my life, or if it will likely change.

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    My wife is 19 years older than I am. We have a wonderful relationship. What are your 2 ages and that will help with the answers? That will depend on the advise.

One thing I know for sure that will help is talking to her about it. Let her know your feelings on the subject. She will appreciate your honesty on this matter and it might help. A stranger might not be able to tell you anything she has the answer for. Good luck.

Remember we do have some young ones on this message board so be careful with the explanations when you post.

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    I unfortunately still hold my V-card (something I'm working on changing) so I can't go from any experience.

Yet what I do know is sometimes having intercourse too early in a relationship can ruin it. Sometimes thats all the relationship becomes.

Good luck to resolving it though.
    yeah...

dont rush it cinny... in the real world... people dont care so much for the "v- card"...

when its time its time...

let it come... otherwise you may regret losing it to a $3 hooker...

my mate is one of them right now...

he wont addmit it...

but all his mates know it...

they will have a fight...

they wont talk to each other for a week...

they will then meet up... "do it" and have another fight....

i think he is sick in the head for not realising this...

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    I unfortunately still hold my V-card (something I'm working on changing) so I can't go from any experience.

Yet what I do know is sometimes having intercourse too early in a relationship can ruin it. Sometimes thats all the relationship becomes.

Good luck to resolving it though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X