Jerseys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerseys...

So,...New season fast approaching...what new jerseys or merchandise will you guys buy...im planning on gettin a new sideline cap and a lynch home jersey...
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Well, I have a Lynch jersey already...and I would really like to get a Plummer jersey...but I'm saving my money for a non-broncos jersey right now! (EEK I know! I should be sent into exile...) I'm saving up for a $100-$200 Clint Barmes jersey...
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_girl47
      Well, I have a Lynch jersey already...and I would really like to get a Plummer jersey...but I'm saving my money for a non-broncos jersey right now! (EEK I know! I should be sent into exile...) I'm saving up for a $100-$200 Clint Barmes jersey...
      Now why doesn't that surprise me?

Comment

Actually, I would like your guys/gals opinion on this.

I want to get a jersey. The only Broncos one I have is Jerry Rice.

I'm shooting for a orange one, one of the alternates thats all neon-y.

Should I go with M. Bell? I was going to get Duke, but we all know why that can't happen.

I like to get players that not everyone loves/ is popular like Rod Smith and Champ.

Comment

Wow thats the only jersey i have aswell,i think mike bell would be a good option from what weve seen in camp..this guy could be sticking around
          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
          Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

I may be getting a Javon Walker jersey, but I may be getting a custom one with my name on it. Sideline cap would be nice, along with some of their plain shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
              Now why doesn't that surprise me?

Jaws--I have a question for you....dand well anyone who wants to answer it...do you think thats a waste of money?? My mom is mad at me for even consider buying it...I have more than enough money and she clearly doesn't want me to "waste" it on the jersey...meh. I was about to buy it just now too.

Comment

Jaws--I have a question for you....dand well anyone who wants to answer it...do you think thats a waste of money?? My mom is mad at me for even consider buying it...I have more than enough money and she clearly doesn't want me to "waste" it on the jersey...meh. I was about to buy it just now too.

maybe its something you will get for christmas or birthday?
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                  maybe its something you will get for christmas or birthday?
                  Mebbe...but she doesnt like to drop that kind of cash...and besides I would rather pay for it myself.

Comment

Right now, I own 4 different Bengals Jerseys. They're all replicas with different player names on them. I've got a different idea this year, but I'm not sure if I have enough time to pull it off.

I came into some money recently, and I'm considering buying an authentic Bengals away jersey (because it's white) and getting the number "06" on it and taking it down to training camp to get as many autographs as the players will let me have. Then I'm going to frame that bad boy, and when the Bengals win the Super Bowl this year, I'm going to be a happy WhoDey.

I've thought about buying a Broncos jersey, but it's gotta be a custom replica... and it's gonna say "WHODEY" on the back. I'll wear it to the Browns/Broncs game that dogfish, redbirdy80, Jewels and I were talking about going to.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                      Right now, I own 4 different Bengals Jerseys. They're all replicas with different player names on them. I've got a different idea this year, but I'm not sure if I have enough time to pull it off.

I came into some money recently, and I'm considering buying an authentic Bengals away jersey (because it's white) and getting the number "06" on it and taking it down to training camp to get as many autographs as the players will let me have. Then I'm going to frame that bad boy, and when the Bengals win the Super Bowl this year, I'm going to be a happy WhoDey.

I've thought about buying a Broncos jersey, but it's gotta be a custom replica... and it's gonna say "WHODEY" on the back. I'll wear it to the Browns/Broncs game that dogfish, redbirdy80, Jewels and I were talking about going to.
                      Whodey! That is a really really cool idea! You should do it!

And GUESS WHAT! I ordered the dang jersey anyway! Yey! Its coming in the mail in about a week!!! I'm not sure I can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                        Actually, I would like your guys/gals opinion on this.

I want to get a jersey. The only Broncos one I have is Jerry Rice.

I'm shooting for a orange one, one of the alternates thats all neon-y.

Should I go with M. Bell? I was going to get Duke, but we all know why that can't happen.

I like to get players that not everyone loves/ is popular like Rod Smith and Champ.
                        the only jersey's I own is a white Champ one and a Rod blue one...

I got Rod like a couple weeks ago...I wanted to get his jersey before he retired...

Mike Bell would be cool cinny...Brandon Marshall to
                        sigpic

Comment

Whodey! That is a really really cool idea! You should do it!

And GUESS WHAT! I ordered the dang jersey anyway! Yey! Its coming in the mail in about a week!!! I'm not sure I can wait.
                          cool Bronco_girl! I bet you're excited
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                            cool Bronco_girl! I bet you're excited
                            Psh! You bet I am! I hope it'll get here before the next game I go to!

Comment

Psh! You bet I am! I hope it'll get here before the next game I go to!
                              How long did they say shipping will take?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X