X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champ24girl
    replied
    jerseys

i have a blue champ one and i got a blue javon one at the fan fair - in youth size extra large since that's what fits. i'd love an orange rod one but they don't make them in the youth sizes.

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    My mom just sent me two new Broncos t-shirts. I am hoping they last a few months before Bean stretches them all out!

Gonna get some Broncos baby clothes. Gotta get a least a cap and maybe a onesie...so Bean can watch the games with me!

Oh! And an orange and blue passie!

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by Nas
    - Bill Romanowski (navy replica) -- If you want heat from opposing fans when sitting in their staduim this will get it
    Trust me, you wouldn't want to be sitting in front of me at a football game with that thing on.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    So! I know this isn't about a jersey, but since there was some discussion earlier in this thread about the caps, I thought I would tell you guys that I got a sideline visor today! YEY!

But my Barmes jersey still hasnt come! And its status is stillas item located in stock! I dont think they have even shipped it yet,

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    Originally posted by tpryce93
    don't get a personalized replica jersey unless it's a personalized authentic. i got a personalized replica and like a day after i had it the numbers and everything started like peeling off. yeah i got ripped off.
    but authentics are so expensive ...

being 13(14 on September 4th ...sorry had to bring up that my birthday was close) and not even legally allowed to have a job I dont exactly have tons of money...

do you know where I could get TD jersey then? Thanks for telling me about the cutomized jersey...what a rip off

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by TDforTatum26

I guess I could just order a custom #30 jersey with the name Davis on the back but...Im just curious...
    don't get a personalized replica jersey unless it's a personalized authentic. i got a personalized replica and like a day after i had it the numbers and everything started like peeling off. yeah i got ripped off.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    so for sure Johnson lost his starting job to Sapp? its not even the end of Training Camp yet...
    Well, it sounds like Sapp has impressed the coaches far more than what Johnson has(So far)

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Well, considering Brown is starting and Johnson's not... I'd say a Brown jersey would be better than a KJ jersey
    so for sure Johnson lost his starting job to Sapp? its not even the end of Training Camp yet...

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    BTW...does anyone know where I can get a Terrell Davis-Home jersey besides E-Bay?

I guess I could just order a custom #30 jersey with the name Davis on the back but...Im just curious...

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    I currently have:
    Rod Smith - Home
    Champ Bailey - Alternate
    Terrell Davis - Home
    Tatum Bell - Home(Stripped the name on the back from Portis and changed it to Bell)

Probably going to get Al Wilson, Elvis Dumervil, Jay Cutler, or Javon this year, along with a draft day cap

Yupp
    this years draft cap was sweet...I already own it

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    I dont agree with Brown but a Johnson jersey would be sweet...good idea!
    Well, considering Brown is starting and Johnson's not... I'd say a Brown jersey would be better than a KJ jersey

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    I want a tom nalen alternate jersey that would be sweet.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    I currently have:
    Rod Smith - Home
    Champ Bailey - Alternate
    Terrell Davis - Home
    Tatum Bell - Home(Stripped the name on the back from Portis and changed it to Bell)

Probably going to get Al Wilson, Elvis Dumervil, Jay Cutler, or Javon this year, along with a draft day cap

Yupp

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick7
    I would go with Courtney Brown or Kyle Johnson.

clear your pms

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick7
    I would go with Courtney Brown or Kyle Johnson.
    I dont agree with Brown but a Johnson jersey would be sweet...good idea!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X