fear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fear

can you name 20 things that you would do if you had no fear in life???

Well two things I would def. do is bungee jump or skydive.

Comment

skydive was one of mine

Comment

skydive was one of mine also

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          Well two things I would def. do is bungee jump or skydive.
          i would do that anyways

i would jump off the empire state building. but then that would kill me so then i couldn't do anything else. so there 'ya go
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Have sex with Paris Hilton

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1
              Have sex with Paris Hilton
              Ewww......you would need to be fearless for that!

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                Ewww......you would need to be fearless for that!
                i would hit that in a heartbeat.
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                  i would hit that in a heartbeat.
                  She already looks like shes been hit. Many times. With the ugly stick.

Then she got lost in the ugly forest. Climbed up the ugly tree, and fell down and hit every branch!

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                    She already looks like shes been hit. Many times. With the ugly stick.

Then she got lost in the ugly forest. Climbed up the ugly tree, and fell down and hit every branch!

yeah...

i think the delivery room was also located within the ugly city where only the ugly can survive without losing their eyesight from all teh ugliness...

therefore...

in short..

she is ugly.. and to do her.. id have to be already dead...

and for me...

i would go steal a fighter jet and fly around and shoot some things that moved...

like paris hilton...

and her 2 dimensional figure would be a difficult target to hit... but im a pro at life... so im sure id hit her alright with some napalm or something...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287

yeah...

i think the delivery room was also located within the ugly city where only the ugly can survive without losing their eyesight from all teh ugliness...

therefore...

in short..

she is ugly.. and to do her.. id have to be already dead...

and for me...

i would go steal a fighter jet and fly around and shoot some things that moved...

like paris hilton...

and her 2 dimensional figure would be a difficult target to hit... but im a pro at life... so im sure id hit her alright with some napalm or something...

isnt her blood type Beyotch positive?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                        isnt her blood type Beyotch positive?

i thought she has the whore-itch disease...

but i could be wrong...

you know...

im wrong sometimes...

but not often...

im almost certain im right on this one...

sigpic

Comment

If I had no fear...
                          1. I'd run up to the hottest chick I saw walking on the streets, kiss her, and then run.
                          2. I'd run up to a random guy, smack him, and run.
                          3. At a restaraunt, I'd take food off of someone's plate and eat it right infront of them.
                          4. Go up to Zidane and insult his mother
                          5. Walk across a highway with no regard for cars passing by
                          6. Drive 10 miles an hour on a 60 mile an hour speed limit
                          7. Honk at a Police car, roll down my window and yell "You Suck"
                          8. Rear end a police car, then drive off
                          9. Walk up to tables in a restaraunt and insult someone at every table at random.
                          10. Push carts into people's cars in the parking lot of a Wal Mart.
                          11. Walk into a Police Station and ask for a Big Mac and fries.
                          12. Throw a bunch of banana peels onto the sidewalks of a crowded street.

I can't get 20.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderArmour
                            If I had no fear...
                            1. I'd run up to the hottest chick I saw walking on the streets, kiss her, and then run.
                            3. At a restaraunt, I'd take food off of someone's plate and eat it right infront of them.
                            9. Walk up to tables in a restaraunt and insult someone at every table at random.

I can't get 20.

wow...

you have a lot of pent up rage...

thats not healthy man...

maybe you should invest in a punching bag or something...

but this is why i would not like people like you if the end of the world was coming...

ie.. asteroid or nuclear winter...

cos you would ruin my car..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UnderArmour
                              If I had no fear...

I can't get 20.
                              i've always wanted to kill a bunch of people in the most grueseome ways possible. i've got a few ideas from some cannibal corpse songs. so that would be 1-19 and then 20 would be jumping off of the empire statebuilding.
                              the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                              X