Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The exact moment it hit me

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The exact moment it hit me

    I was at the gym yesterday and I realized I was wearing silver gym shorts with a black t-shirt! It was at this exact moment that I realized I had been away from here for far too long.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
    I was at the gym yesterday and I realized I was wearing silver gym shorts with a black t-shirt! It was at this exact moment that I realized I had been away from here for far too long.
    if i had admin powers...

    i would have hit you already...



    ...

    and silver shorts???

    where do you shop exactly???


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by anton1287
      if i had admin powers...

      i would have hit you already...



      ...

      and silver shorts???

      where do you shop exactly???

      I have silver gym shorts, too. They're Starter shorts.

      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by anton1287
        if i had admin powers...

        i would have hit you already...



        ...

        and silver shorts???

        where do you shop exactly???

        i have them, got em at Garts, wear em while i workout or play basketball, never with black though

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by anton1287
          if i had admin powers...

          i would have hit you already...



          ...

          and silver shorts???

          where do you shop exactly???

          LOL - actually I think they're gray but at that moment they looked way too Silver and Black for me!

          Comment


          • #6
            wow...
            i really have never seen anyone wear silver shorts...

            ive seen grey...

            but wow...

            maybe its an american thing...

            in any case..

            i dont like the faders....


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              dude, i think you should probably burn that stuff in an act of ritual penance-- and make a vow to the football gods to not go to the gym in anything besides broncos t-shirts for at least the next year. . . . . welcome back!
              Officially Objectified by the GPA

              rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dogfish
                dude, i think you should probably burn that stuff in an act of ritual penance-- and make a vow to the football gods to not go to the gym in anything besides broncos t-shirts for at least the next year. . . . . welcome back!

                Consider the first suggestion done as soon as the weather cools off and I can light the fireplace and the second will be attempted shortly (I'll be at the gym again tomorrow morning)

                And thanks for the welcome back!

                Comment


                • #9
                  WOW. Thats no good! My little brother wears silver gym shorts all the time and he tends to wear a lot of black tshirts, but NEVER together.

                  It reminds me of this one time I was shopping for a dress for prom and my mom pulled a dress off the hanger and said "try this one on!" but I wouldnt because it was silver and black, although I'm not sure I would wear a orange and blue prom dress either.
                  ...capture it...remember it...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Apparently everyone but me and Anton have silver shorts!

                    Good to see you cali!

                    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      HAHA!!! That's nothing.

                      The high school I attended had the Raiders as the mascott.

                      So when I played on the football for them, I had to wear a Black jersey with gray numbers and white outling the numbers, black pants, and the exact same helmet as the Oakland Raiders.

                      To top it off, our football t-shirts read "Raider football" with the Raider logo on the front side and "Raider Pride" on the back side.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BayAreaBronco
                        HAHA!!! That's nothing.

                        The high school I attended had the Raiders as the mascott.

                        So when I played on the football for them, I had to wear a Black jersey with gray numbers and white outling the numbers, black pants, and the exact same helmet as the Oakland Raiders.

                        To top it off, our football t-shirts read "Raider football" with the Raider logo on the front side and "Raider Pride" on the back side.

                        That would make me sick. That really sucks! My school is the TIGERS and we're orange and black so we look like Bengals...but our pants and helmets aren't as loud!
                        ...capture it...remember it...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bronco_girl47
                          That would make me sick. That really sucks! My school is the TIGERS and we're orange and black so we look like Bengals...but our pants and helmets aren't as loud!

                          The things is, and I forgot to mention it, the school's colors are orange and black as well.

                          The football uniforms used to be orange and black but have evolved into the ones that I described.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BayAreaBronco
                            The things is, and I forgot to mention it, the school's colors are orange and black as well.

                            The football uniforms used to be orange and black but have evolved into the ones that I described.
                            Haha, thats funny! Our unis are pretty cool, black pants with a black jersey with orange numbers and orange helmets, and white away jerseys.
                            ...capture it...remember it...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ours sucked.

                              purple and yellow, vikings colors. and our team sucked ass too, which is why I didnt play. no discipline....


                              the team I did play for had silver and blue unis. very nice, except for the clown socks. luckily, we switched to solid colored socks in my 2nd year.


                              If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X