Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tnedator
    replied
    Ok, I must be seeing a combination of the barbed wire and slanted weeds, which appears to be frame of a pole building.

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    replied
    The actual photo is a three yearlings or younger of hereford cattle looking at me thru a barb wire fence. There are trees along the fenceline and in the background, as well as tall weeds in front of the fence by the road.

You probably can't see it very well, but there is also a hill behind the cattle where the road circles back around.

Leave a comment:

• D.J.55
    replied
    i dont see any cows.

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    Originally posted by diesel51
    Exactly what you did.

Cows in a pasture is correct. There isn't a greenhouse though, but cattle was the answer I was looking for. It's just an old photo I took with black and white film. It looks better blown up.

EDIT: Must pass around some CPs before giving to you again. One point given so far.
    Cool thanks. It also looks like there is some sort of steel, pole structure behind the cows. If you look towards the top of the photo.

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    replied
    Originally posted by tnedator
    Looks like some cows with a greenhouse or something in the background. But what do you mean by identify? Is it from a movie or something? What exactly do you want?

Exactly what you did.

Cows in a pasture is correct. There isn't a greenhouse though, but cattle was the answer I was looking for. It's just an old photo I took with black and white film. It looks better blown up.

EDIT: Must pass around some CPs before giving to you again. One point given so far.
    Last edited by diesel51; 08-05-2006, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• D.J.55
    replied
    is it a jungle?

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    Looks like some cows with a greenhouse or something in the background. But what do you mean by identify? Is it from a movie or something? What exactly do you want?

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    replied
    while there may be grass in the picture, again not the answer.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Its grassy

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    replied
    While there may be green in the picture, that does not qualify as a correct answer.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Its green

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    started a topic Free CPs to the Winner

Free CPs to the Winner

I am just curious if anyone can identify my avatar.

Tell me what you think it is.

If you guess correctly, 3 CPs.

READY!!

SET!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working...
X