I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

Alright this is really personal and I need answers.

Well my parents own a restaurant and one of the waitresses there accuses to charge for sexual assault against my father. I know for a fact he did not do anything of that nature and I am worried sick because he is not from this country and my family thinks the charge could get him deported. Is this possible?

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx

Well my parents own a restaurant and one of the waitresses there accuses to charge for sexual assault against my father. I know for a fact he did not do anything of that nature and I am worried sick because he is not from this country and my family thinks the charge could get him deported. Is this possible?
    Is he a legal US citizen? I don't think this matters if he is.

Yet I don't know, my Dad came from Germany when he was 10 and was givin a social security number and everything.

Yet when his mom died, the government found out that she did not sign the paper saying he is a citizen. He was nearly deported due to the patriot act.

Thankfully we had a good frind who is high up in investigating such problems and he fixed it.

Good luck to ya!

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
      Is he a legal US citizen? I don't think this matters if he is.

Yet I don't know, my Dad came from Germany when he was 10 and was givin a social security number and everything.

Yet when his mom died, the government found out that she did not sign the paper saying he is a citizen. He was nearly deported due to the patriot act.

Thankfully we had a good frind who is high up in investigating such problems and he fixed it.

Good luck to ya!
      No he is not a US citizen but he didn't come here illegally either, I forgot what that was called though.

Comment

Yeah, it's possible.

He needs to get a good lawyer. Maybe a couple.

I don't know that there is many that specialize in sexual harrasment and immigration cases. So you might need to go to a firm that has both.

Comment

The waitress that is accusing my Dad of sexual harassment knew my family for Idk around 1-2 years and she even gave my little brother piano lessons... but whenever she talked and stuff you knew that she had some problems.. or she acted really strange. Everyone that knows her knew that she was a bit wierd and stuff but her family believes all the crap that comes out of her mouth and that is who I think persuaded her to file for harassment.

I really really hate them..................

Comment

The waitress that is accusing my Dad of sexual harassment knew my family for Idk around 1-2 years and she even gave my little brother piano lessons... but whenever she talked and stuff you knew that she had some problems.. or she acted really strange. Everyone that knows her knew that she was a bit wierd and stuff but her family believes all the crap that comes out of her mouth and that is who I think persuaded her to file for harassment.

I really really hate them..................

Ohh, if she really is a nut case then the case probably won't go very far.

If I was the defense attorney's I'd focus on that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
              Ohh, if she really is a nut case then the case probably won't go very far.

If I was the defense attorney's I'd focus on that.
              It's not like she's crazy or anything but her personality is odd but not to the case where she's diagnosed as some crazy lady I just don't see how that will help.

Comment

Well, in the meantime, just give your Dad all the support you can. I'm sure he's more scared about this then anyone. When things get all messy like this, It will be nice for you to give him some reassurance that his family backs him 100%.

Comment

Damn, that sucks man... Where's you're dad initially from?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                    Well, in the meantime, just give your Dad all the support you can. I'm sure he's more scared about this then anyone. When things get all messy like this, It will be nice for you to give him some reassurance that his family backs him 100%.
                    If he does get deported is it permanent? To RTB he is Korean.

Pisses me off so much that I can't do anything to stop this.....

Comment

If he does get deported is it permanent? To RTB he is Korean.

Pisses me off so much that I can't do anything to stop this.....

Just keep your cool, bro. your dad will need your support. this sounds like a case of disgruntled worker syndrome to me, but I dont know all of the facts, so I cant make a call. Just gotta believe that it'll all work out. good luck.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Man I hate people like this...people who just sue people for money and such or to ruin a reputation. It's stupid.

I wish you and your family the best and good luck on the case, I trust you that your father's a good man and I'm sure that it's not true, and I hope that lady gets what's coming to her.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

best of luck XX-- i hope everything works out for you and your family. . .
                          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

It's not like she's crazy or anything but her personality is odd but not to the case where she's diagnosed as some crazy lady I just don't see how that will help.
                            If your dad does get deported, I suggest you get revenge, if anyone accused one of my family members of something I know they didn't do, I'd make their life a living hell. That's grounds for murder in my book, but don't listen to me, I just get mad over crap like this. If she is a little wierd like you say and your dad is a good honest guy I doubt they'll throw the book at him, if he doesn't have a criminal record or anything he could be OK.

Wish you the best...

Comment

Working...
                            X