Image Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Hosting

Question??? as some of you may have noticed...I have always liked to have different pix of Tony G as a sig....

in the past I have always used slibe....lately when I tried to use it....it would keep the pix there for a couple of days,then replace it with the slime logo saying the site is under going some updates but when I go to the site....it doesnt mention that and looks like it always has....

okay to get on with it....what does everyone recommend I use....I miss my pix of Tony...

thanks!!!!!
    Tony G

The Chefs

www.imageshack.us

Comment

I was going to suggest imageshack, but it looks like cinna beat me to it. There is also a thread in the graphics section that gives some other links, although I haven't tried any of them because imageshack tends to be pretty good.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

I use photobucket.
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

In addition to those, there is a thread started by Broncosfancam last week or over the weekend in the Image forum, about a company that will let you upload images (up to 200 I believe) and then have a link that will rotate them.

It would be similar to what I am doing with a PHP script from my own website, with my pictures. Each time my sig is displayed, there are random pictures displayed. The site Broncosfancam talked about, would only let you have one pic displayed at a time, but it is supposed to be easy to use and free.

So, if you have multiple Tony pics, then you might want to check it out.
          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

thanks guys and gal....I use photobucket but only used it when I was posting a link to a pix....need to go to the site and try to figure that part out....
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
              In addition to those, there is a thread started by Broncosfancam last week or over the weekend in the Image forum, about a company that will let you upload images (up to 200 I believe) and then have a link that will rotate them.

It would be similar to what I am doing with a PHP script from my own website, with my pictures. Each time my sig is displayed, there are random pictures displayed. The site Broncosfancam talked about, would only let you have one pic displayed at a time, but it is supposed to be easy to use and free.

thks....yes I have many pix....
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                thks....yes I have many pix....
                Here you go: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=67691

I think several people started using this after BFC posted it.
                The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Here you go: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=67691

I think several people started using this after BFC posted it.
                  I went and found it and already used it....Thanks very much!!!!
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I went and found it and already used it....Thanks very much!!!!
                    Your welcome.

What you like some Bronco pictures to upload?

sigpic

Comment

I didn't realize that's what you were talking about! Sorry. I'm using that right now and I like it a lot!
                      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Your welcome.

What you like some Bronco pictures to upload?

no thank you....
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

no thank you....
                          Just trying to do proper Bronco-missionary work and convert the heathen Chief's fans.

sigpic

Comment

Damnit.

I used to love being the guy with the rotating images. Now anyone can do it.
                            My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                            . Post Your Artwork .
                            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                              Damnit.

I used to love being the guy with the rotating images. Now anyone can do it.
                              LOL, but you will always be first.

This whole random signatures.co or whatever it is has now opened it up to everyone. It used to be that you had to have a little scripting knowledge, a website, etc. Now, poof it happens just by hitting upload

I have spent more hours than I care to admit getting mine the way I like them.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X