Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madam Pirate Nibbler is back!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=68403

In response to Admin's announcement (I like the star bit ) I feel I owe it to everyone to make this following thread.

I would like to thank Admin for the faith he showed in me and for giving me the opportunity
    to be a mod. With hindsight, I feel I should never have accepted this position. However, in one way I am glad that I did as it has certainly been an eye opener. The incessant petty feuding between some members on this board and the amount of work it creates for the mods and administration has to be seen to be believed. As someone who has been through a lot in my personal life I found myself having less and less tolerance for behaviour of that nature from members who should know better and decided it was time to call it a day.

It has not been easy coming to this decision but increasingly I have not been enjoying my time on a board which has meant a lot to me in the past. I am very fond of this board and it’s members and feel I owe this community a good deal. At a time when I was housebound with illness it has been an avenue for making friends, enjoying and sharing a love for the Broncos with other members and a vessel for the deepening of my faith through the P&R threads. However, since I became a mod, I've been spending too much time at my computer and I feel with time that this will only hinder my progress healthwise.

The two mods that were appointed at the same time as me were both fine choices but it was not for me I’m afraid. I take my hat off to our present staff for the patience and fortitude that they have displayed in carrying out this job. I hope and pray that everyone on this board will work together to preserve this fine community that we have. We have a board to be proud of. Let’s keep it that way.

Having given this a good deal of thought and prayed about it over the past 10 days or so I really do believe that this is the best option.

I think I can actually make more of a positive contribution to the board as a member than as a mod actually.

It's time for Madam Pirate Nibbler to return and to wave goodbye to Madam Modshark.

Thanks to everyone for their support.

Thank You Jaws.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Wow....

You're a great member, JAWS.... as long as you're sticking around, you don't have to mod. Just glad to be able to chat every now and then.

Comment

You were an excellent addition to the team, Jaws. Your contribution will be missed. But I am happy to see that you are sticking around.

Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

as long as you dont leave!!!

thanks!!!

sigpic

Comment

--- Goodbye Madam Modshark !!! ---

--- And hello Madam Pirate Nibbler !!! ---

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

It's great having you around in whatever capacity.

For a pirate nibbler, you're a real lady!

-----

Comment

JAWS - I am sure during the time that you were Mod, you approached it with professionalism, and truly took it seriously. So glad you will still be around.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Jaws, you did a great job at mod. Thank you for being a great friend, and member of the board.

We should be thanking you.

Good bye Madam Modshark

Helloo Madam Pirate Nibbler!!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

All Hail Madam Pirate Nibbler! :dance: :dance: :dance:
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

we all need your teeth in our life....i mean....oh phooey
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

As long as you feel you need to do what is best for you, then I feel you've made the right decision.

Enjoy your continued and admired stay, whether it be through moderation or membership. You are the same JAWS to us either way.
                        sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                        Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

You did well in your role as moderator.
                          It was only a month of demotion. Now you've been restored back to your Living Legend status as Madam Pirate Nibbler.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

welcome back?

sometimes it's more fun to be the 'little person'......
                            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Jaws! I don't care what capacity you stay....just happy your staying! Leaves more time for us girls to have some fun!
                              Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Working...
                              X