Stupid Broncos dreams have to stop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Broncos dreams have to stop!

Two nights ago, I dreamed that Roc Alexander was our second CB, because of the experience of getting shredded by Manning/Wayne two years ago.

Last night, I dreamed that Kircus had a career ending back injury. He also was stuck in Somalia, trying to get rescued by the US military.

Anyone else have any weird Broncos dreams lately?

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

OMFG NO WAY!

Dude I dreamed Jay Cutler worked with me at this golf course, not even kidding (just last night).

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie
      Two nights ago, I dreamed that Roc Alexander was our second CB, because of the experience of getting shredded by Manning/Wayne two years ago.

Last night, I dreamed that Kircus had a career ending back injury. He also was stuck in Somalia, trying to get rescued by the US military.

Anyone else have any weird Broncos dreams lately?
      You are not allowed to go to sleep until the day after the Super Bowl. And then...it willl only be a short nap...

Comment

i haven't had a dream in quite some time now... :hammer:
        sigpic

Comment

I recently had one, but it was more along the lines of day-dreaming.

I was half-asleep and was watching the Broncos Training Camp thing on NFLNET.
          Go Huskers.

Comment

Hey

I have had lots of Broncos dreams ... only it is always during the season.

Dang! You got it bad, Boy!
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

LOL @ All you guys having dreams about other men.

I had a dream that John Elway and TD came back for one more year.
              Originally posted by Soldier96B
              i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                I had a dream that John Elway and TD came back for one more year.
                lucky bastard
                Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                  I recently had one, but it was more along the lines of day-dreaming.

I was half-asleep and was watching the Broncos Training Camp thing on NFLNET.
                  Who is "Dimebag Darrell"?

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                    Who is "Dimebag Darrell"?
                    Pantera. He passed away, but him and Vinnie Paul own an excellent "Gentleman's Club" called the Clubhouse in Dallas...though now, it just belongs to Vinnie Paul...who was the drummer for Pantera.
                    Originally posted by Soldier96B
                    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I dreamt that I was interviewing Javon Walker in the Utah desert. He said he was only with the Broncos for a year to get leverage before going off to join the Patriots

I'm sure there was something odd that Tatum said too. Can't remember. I may have just told him we wasn't very good.
                      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

huh, i just dreamt that some of my songs on my ipod were deleted.

it was a bother.

Comment

I had a dream about a week ago that I played for the Broncos. (Pretty sad considering I'm not an 11 year old kid.)

I played special teams, KR and Kick off coverage. I was blocking for Mike Bell on one return and he took it all the way to the one, got hit and fumbled. It sucked.

It was the first game of the year and we were getting killed by the Rams. We couldn't quite come back, I think it was something like 38-22 or so.

Comment

Last week i dream that Sasquatch Was chasing after me than he Beat the piss out of me then stomped me with his Big foot.

Comment

Working...
                            X