Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GridironChamp
    CRABS? :devil:
    No one wants to spend their Saturday pickin' through their pumpkin patch.
    Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
      --- There are many serious issues occurring on our planet today ---

--- What issue concerns you the most ?

--- Please try not to specifically mention politic or religion ---

--- We all know P&R is undeniably inter-twined with all current events ---

--- Just what issue concerns you, and why do you care ?

--- Thank you ---

--- az ---

----This is my first post, but found this thread to be highly interesting. I love my country profoundly and feel very fortunate to be an AMERICAN, as it means the world to me. However, I'm concerned we will become a 3rd-world country if we don't continue treasuring our values, our morality, and our military strength. Like the old saying, "Talk the talk and walk the walk"....get rid of cheap lip service and become a person of action. My concern is we are becoming a country of weak, spoiled, and PC following robots who are afraid to stand up for the better good of this country. What would that be? Seal the borders, let the nuke-threatening countries be reminded that we are tired of "talking" and "negotiating" and being PC in the world---done dealing and ready to back it up. Change out the UN general or close down the UN, as it serves no purpose any longer but to further the agony of negotiation or delay the inevitable. We are getting so wimpy, it's embarrassing to me as a citizen of the USA. :usa:
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
        ----This is my first post, but found this thread to be highly interesting. I love my country profoundly and feel very fortunate to be an AMERICAN, as it means the world to me. However, I'm concerned we will become a 3rd-world country if we don't continue treasuring our values, our morality, and our military strength. Like the old saying, "Talk the talk and walk the walk"....get rid of cheap lip service and become a person of action. My concern is we are becoming a country of weak, spoiled, and PC following robots who are afraid to stand up for the better good of this country. What would that be? Seal the borders, let the nuke-threatening countries be reminded that we are tired of "talking" and "negotiating" and being PC in the world---done dealing and ready to back it up. Change out the UN general or close down the UN, as it serves no purpose any longer but to further the agony of negotiation or delay the inevitable. We are getting so wimpy, it's embarrassing to me as a citizen of the USA. :usa:
        Sorry bud, but parts of that sound political. and I dont want you to get banned on your first post!

Just know that politics and religion are banned

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
          Sorry bud, but parts of that sound political. and I dont want you to get banned on your first post!

Just know that politics and religion are banned
          Thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it. Now, I have one for you...I'm not a "bud", bud.
          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it. Now, I have one for you...I'm not a "bud", bud.
            maybe u didn't READ the CoC?????not a tip, its a rule we all have to follow....
            Last edited by DawgFanatic; 08-27-2006, 12:08 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

My bad! Its a little late and my brain is running on fumes!

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                maybe u didn't READ the CoC?????not a tip, its a rule we all have to follow....

Semantics? I'll give you a second to look that up in the dictionary... :brick:

Comment

Regardless of some backlash you might get from others on here...nice first post and I love your style.

PC is rubbing off everywhere..from schools, media, football teams, work place..heck even this board. it seems you can't say your true feelings anymore in a respectful way without hurting someone elses feelings.

Comment

:usa: .................................................. ...........

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                      :usa: .................................................. ...........
                      Nomad, thank you for the salute!

I'm not letting it go to my head that you agree with me....

Actually, I feel relieved that others love their country too.

Back at you, Nomad...

I owe a few CPs out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                        No one wants to spend their Saturday pickin' through their pumpkin patch.
                        How would you know? I would hope at 14, you wouldn't be speaking from experience.... :nono:
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                          How would you know? I would hope at 14, you wouldn't be speaking from experience.... :nono:
                          Very true! Unless.........he just dropped some king crab he was eating while in his birthday suit?

Comment

Originally posted by JAWS
                            Our greed and insatiable appetite for material possessions is what concerns me the most. Our demand for cheaper and cheaper products and our exploitation of the needy is just exacerbating poverty in developing countries. We need to learn how to settle for less and share the cake a bit more evenly.

--- Thank all of you that have responded to this post in a serious manner ---

--- On Tuesday September 11, 2001, at least 35,615 of our brother and sisters died from the worst possible death, starvation ---

--- Somewhere around 85% of these starvation deaths occur in children 5 years of age or younger ---

--- Why are we letting at least 30,273 of the most beautiful children die the worst possible death everyday? ---

--- Every 2.43 seconds another one of our fellow brothers and sisters dies of starvation ---

--- Starvation didn't just happen on Tuesday September 11, 2001, it happens everyday, 365 days per year, 24 hours per day, it never stops ---

--- The number 35,615 is a conservatively low number for the barbarically needless daily deaths the poorest of the poor die ---

--- If we were to add the next two leading ways the poorest of the poor die, water borne diseases and AIDS, we would be approaching a daily body count of 50,000 deaths ---

--- Yes, upwards of 50,000 people per day are needlessly dying on Earth ---

--- These deaths are dictated by the greed of a very few, and the rest of us are not changing it --- or this ultimate sin wouldn't be happening, now would it? ---

--- Let us not forget that the vast majority of these needless deaths are of children 5 years of age and under ---

--- One person every 2 seconds needlessly dies from starvation, water borne diseases or AIDS ---

--- Who cares ? --- As of right now, there have been over 7.15 million starvation deaths this year !!!

--- http://www.overpopulation.net/

--- Check this site out --- It shows the daily death rate of each country per day ---

--- Notice a pattern developing among the top 50 or so countries ?

--- https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications.../2066rank.html

---

Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 08-27-2006, 01:20 PM.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

--- On Tuesday September 11, 2001, at least 35,615 of our brother and sisters died from the worst possible death, starvation ---

--- Somewhere around 85% of these starvation deaths occur in children 5 years of age or younger ---

--- Why are we letting at least 30,273 of the most beautiful children die the worst possible death everyday? ---

--- Every 2.43 seconds another one of our fellow brothers and sisters dies of starvation ---

--- Starvation didn't just happen on Tuesday September 11, 2001, it happens everyday, 365 days per year, 24 hours per day, it never stops ---

--- The number 35,615 is a conservatively low number for the barbarically needless daily deaths the poorest of the poor die ---

--- If we were to add the next two leading ways the poorest of the poor die, water borne diseases and AIDS, we would be approaching a daily body count of 50,000 deaths ---

--- These deaths are dictated by the greed of a very few, and the rest of us are not changing it --- or this ultimate sin wouldn't be happening, now would it? ---

--- Let us not forget that the vast majority of these needless deaths are of children 5 years of age and under ---

--- One person every 2 seconds needlessly dies from starvation, water borne diseases or AIDS ---

--- Who cares ? --- As of right now, there have been over 7.15 million starvation deaths this year !!!

--- Check this site out --- It shows the daily death rate of each country per day ---

---

Reading that doesn't make me match my screen name..

Comment

---

You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to AZ Snake Fan again.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                                X