Liking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking

Sure this sounds cheesey, But how are the generic ways to now if some one likes you??
    sigpic

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
    Sure this sounds cheesey, But how are the generic ways to now if some one likes you??
    Generically? They'll tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
      Generically? They'll tell you.
      More indepth please. cause it is driving me go and i want to :brick:
      sigpic

Comment

More indepth please. cause it is driving me go and i want to :brick:
        You have any more specifics? Hard to give generic advice.

Girls have all sorts of signals, but they're iffy at best, in my opinion.

They fidget when looking at or talking to you... twirling their hair, etc...

Body language - when you're talking to her, does she lean in and show real interest?

That sort of thing. I don't claim to be any good with the ladies.... so

Comment

Well...if they giggle then they prolly like you....

if one of their friends smacks them or makes a motion towards them, or says something like "look" when you come in the room, they prolly like you.

But of course this is random high school BS....

but generally its pretty obvious.
          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

I just got a feeling. I cannot give any specifics. But she does seem to want to talk to me a lot. Out of nowhere.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
              Well...if they giggle then they prolly like you....

if one of their friends smacks them or makes a motion towards them, or says something like "look" when you come in the room, they prolly like you.

But of course this is random high school BS....

but generally its pretty obvious.
              Ooh... see, there's the hard part.

Girls do things that they think are obvious signs of affection...

Guys are oblivious. Trust me.

Comment

Ooh... see, there's the hard part.

Girls do things that they think are obvious signs of affection...

Guys are oblivious. Trust me.
                I know we are oblivious. I have had that for a long time.

Know what the bad thing is. I had a big big shot with her a while back but I was so obivious at the moment, I let it slip right past me and I just realized my mistake a while ago. I feel so stupid
                sigpic

Comment

I know we are oblivious. I have had that for a long time.

Know what the bad thing is. I had a big big shot with her a while back but I was so obivious at the moment, I let it slip right past me and I just realized my mistake a while ago. I feel so stupid
                  Don't feel stupid. We all do it.

Looking back at HS, I realize I probably had a shot with a lot of girls I didn't think I had business TALKING to.

If you had a shot at her before, I'd bet it's still open. Believe it or not, I just got back from a wedding where the bride pretty much admitted that if things were slightly different, she'd still give me another shot. (Don't get me wrong, I love her and her new husband, and I wish them the best... I'm just saying there's still a bunch of feelings there)

Comment

Don't feel stupid. We all do it.

Looking back at HS, I realize I probably had a shot with a lot of girls I didn't think I had business TALKING to.

If you had a shot at her before, I'd bet it's still open. Believe it or not, I just got back from a wedding where the bride pretty much admitted that if things were slightly different, she'd still give me another shot. (Don't get me wrong, I love her and her new husband, and I wish them the best... I'm just saying there's still a bunch of feelings there)
                    Well I hope it is still open because, well you know.
                    sigpic

Comment

When in doubt... google it.

http://www.getromantic.com/dating/co...ylikeyou.shtml

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t24803/

http://www.datingclass.com/dating/girls_like_you.shtml

Some seem obvious, but the thing with crushes or with people you like or people who like you is they seem so everyday that you wouldn't ever know or realize it.

Good luck with whoever it is, if they don't like you or whatever, there's always more fish in the sea.
                      sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                      Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
                        When in doubt... google it.

http://www.getromantic.com/dating/co...ylikeyou.shtml

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t24803/

http://www.datingclass.com/dating/girls_like_you.shtml

Some seem obvious, but the thing with crushes or with people you like or people who like you is they seem so everyday that you wouldn't ever know or realize it.

Good luck with whoever it is, if they don't like you or whatever, there's always more fish in the sea.
                        I would give you a cp but I cannot yet(for advice and time for looking it up on google)
                        sigpic

Comment

Let me just say, buy an orange, 3 eggs, two paper bags, a penny, and a paper clip.

Put the eggs, orange, and penny into one bag, close with paper clip.

place in second bag. Shake well.

Pour contents onto you table. If you have a big mess. Oops. If the egss are unbroken, thats pretty sweet.

Yea, look for body language, touching, shyness (dont confuse it with being creeped out), perfume, tire irons, wanting to hang out, or if they just straight out tell ya.

Good luck!

Comment

Talking alot shouldn't be considered a sign for if she likes you because honestly, if the girls comfortable around you they will talk...

Talk..

Talk..

Talk..

Talk...

Talk.....

Talk......

ALOT!!!!!!!

My friend had a whole conversation with me in study hall about how she loves elephants

ME--> :paper: <- friend

Comment

Working...
                            X