• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    So.

The new fish Clint Barmes is dead!

The John Lynch fish didn't like him and he bit him and he died!

I was kinda glad though because the new Clint Barmes fish was an ass-hole and was eating all the food...he didn't deserve the name Clint Barmes...actually this morning I decided to call him Bruce Bochy...so I guess this could be a sign of the Padres demise.

I think John Lynch fish will live alone for awhile now...I miss the first Clint he was cute!

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    Thanks everyone...I miss him so much he has gone down the drain to fishy heaven.

And Cin they are little gold fish..not the feeders.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Native
    replied
    Sorry about your fish. I'll bet he knew it was time when he went into that shell.

As for Rockies, Clint, I heard on the sports tonight that they were not happy about his lack of hitting lately.

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    My condolences.

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
    As some of you know, my favorite baseball player Clint Barmes is now expected to "ride the pine" due to a very stupid mistake that he made in the Rockies game against the New York Mets last night.

This mistake even had me doubting why I had ever liked him and why I was wearing his jersey! But of course, all things have been forgiven.

BUT! Clint Barmes wasn't the only Clint Barmes to go through a tragedy in the last day.

My fish Clint Barmes, I am sad to say has committed suicide.

I watched him swim inside the little sea shell in his bowl, he had done it many times before, but when I left for school, he had not come out. I wiggled the shell around and still no Clint. My mom finally broke the shell open, and there was my Clint, belly up.

We had a nice funeral in the bathroom for him, me and my brother. There was country music playing in the background and his bowl-mate John Lycnh also attended.

Clint was a good fish, and even though I abrely knew him...I shed a tear or two in his honor. The only reason I can come up with is that he died of a broken heart, because his name sake, was not up to par for the Rockies baseball club.

I have replaced my fishy Clint with a new fishy...and his name is Clint Harold Barmes....lets hope this one doesn't go whacko and kill himself!
    What play did Barmes screw up on? I missed it

And rest in peace Clint Barmes the fish! You will always be remembered by us all, at least for the next hour or two.

Just to make sure, you arent buying those feeder fish are you?

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    started a topic The Tragic Tale of Clint Barmes

The Tragic Tale of Clint Barmes

As some of you know, my favorite baseball player Clint Barmes is now expected to "ride the pine" due to a very stupid mistake that he made in the Rockies game against the New York Mets last night.

This mistake even had me doubting why I had ever liked him and why I was wearing his jersey! But of course, all things have been forgiven.

BUT! Clint Barmes wasn't the only Clint Barmes to go through a tragedy in the last day.

My fish Clint Barmes, I am sad to say has committed suicide.

I watched him swim inside the little sea shell in his bowl, he had done it many times before, but when I left for school, he had not come out. I wiggled the shell around and still no Clint. My mom finally broke the shell open, and there was my Clint, belly up.

We had a nice funeral in the bathroom for him, me and my brother. There was country music playing in the background and his bowl-mate John Lycnh also attended.

Clint was a good fish, and even though I abrely knew him...I shed a tear or two in his honor. The only reason I can come up with is that he died of a broken heart, because his name sake, was not up to par for the Rockies baseball club.

I have replaced my fishy Clint with a new fishy...and his name is Clint Harold Barmes....lets hope this one doesn't go whacko and kill himself!
Working...
X