No announcement yet.

RIP Steve Irwin (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved his guest spot in Doctor Doolittle 2. The croc is all "What Steve doesn´t know is that I can understand everything he´s saying, and I´m gonna bite his arm off when he goes to jump on me!" and Eddy Murphy all "Steve, the croc knows!"

He was irritating as hell to watch sometimes, but the things he´s done not only for the environment but also for the tourism industry in Oz and specifically Queensland is to be admired. The CEO of the company I work for is from Oz, and when I told him Monday morning, he was hoping it was a hoax. He was pretty sad to see it was true.

Steve Irwin! A true original! R.I.P
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

RIP Croc Hunter

I was deeply saddened by this news - it really blew me away

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family esp. his lovely wife and beautiful children - He will be greatly missed - he was very entertaing at the sme time knowledgable, helpful and just down right a good person for what he did for the animal kingdom

Comment

I can't believe they have the whole thing on video. He is only about the third person to die from this and he actually killed him self when he pulled out the stinger. Also he should have been scuffing his feet on the ground.

What a big loss. I never thought he would go out like that.

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
          I can't believe they have the whole thing on video. He is only about the third person to die from this and he actually killed him self when he pulled out the stinger. Also he should have been scuffing his feet on the ground.

What a big loss. I never thought he would go out like that.
          Did you see the video?

I would be shocked if they realeased it - sheesh -

Comment

RIP man, Not trying to be disrespectful but damn how much was his Life Insuance

Comment

Words cant describe how sad this makes me! I really am upset!
              ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                but the things he´s done not only for the environment but also for the tourism industry in Oz and specifically Queensland is to be admired.
                I agree, he did so many things for wildlife conservation and I have nothing but respect for him. It's such a sad thing to happen to a genuinely good person. RIP Steve

Comment

R.I.P. Steve Irwin.
                  XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Working...
                  X