Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asst Coach tackles opposing player for HS football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asst Coach tackles opposing player for HS football...

Assistant Coach arrested for first-degree felony child abuse following a high school football game in Stockton, CA. Apparently, when the spectators in the stands saw this, they all rushed down onto the field. The kids were running around scared. The assistant coach, afraid of being hurt, jumped a fence to escape, turning himself into the police later that evening.

http://cbs13.com/topstories/local_story_246234330.html

This link has video that you can watch. Interesting, in order to watch CNN-International news on this story to see the video, you have to pay $2.95. Another story in itself I guess.
    Last edited by His Wife; 09-08-2006, 02:47 PM.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Is the coach related to Woody Hayes at all?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
      Is the coach related to Woody Hayes at all?
      A-HAHAHA!!!!!

Omg, that was good.
      COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Wow, that kid got JACKED UP!

Comment

WOW - thats insane - this dude must be on something - or maybe he is off something he should be on - either way i hope he gets what he deserves - and i hope he is never allowed even to ATTEND another school activity

Comment

Wow! To see a parent doing this is just sickening. What is this guy teaching these kids? I hope they don't plea bargain the guy down and set an example that this behavior isn't acceptable. With the rash of adults hitting kids in the name of sports, something needs to be done. Then the guy runs over the fence like a coward....one word...PATHETIC!
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
              Wow! To see a parent doing this is just sickening. What is this guy teaching these kids? I hope they don't plea bargain the guy down and set an example that this behavior isn't acceptable. With the rash of adults hitting kids in the name of sports, something needs to be done. Then the guy runs over the fence like a coward....one word...PATHETIC!
              I'm completely with you on this. We just are hearing too much about parents loosing their tempers at their kids games. I don't get it.
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

ESPN said it was to a 13 year old kid

didnt say anything about high school but i could be wrong, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                  ESPN said it was to a 13 year old kid

didnt say anything about high school but i could be wrong, sorry
                  It's Pop Warner.

I hope he enjoys his new boyfriend, because he is going to be treated like the absolute crap he is, even in the county clink

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Why not just make him be the tackling dummy for them for the rest of the year......
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                      It's Pop Warner.

I hope he enjoys his new boyfriend, because he is going to be treated like the absolute crap he is, even in the county clink
                      reminds me of a phrase I heard on the radio the other day......

....had to do with 'spelunking'....

...and mancaves......

men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                        I wouldn't use the word sickening... The guy just got too involved in the game emotionally and got pissed off after a late hit.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderArmour
                          I wouldn't use the word sickening... The guy just got too involved in the game emotionally and got pissed off after a late hit.
                          You're condoning this behavior?
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

and hit a minor

brilliant

Comment

I agree. It was his kid so he probably was just pissed for the late hit and creamed the kid, although he did go overboard big time. I wouldn't doubt the kid who delivered the late hit was a jerk, and probably deserved what happened to him. So I don't feel to sorry for him...

Also I don't think he's a coward for going over a fence, the mob would have probably beaten him up very badly had he not run away....
                              Last edited by Gyro; 09-05-2006, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X