No announcement yet.

AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a new personal assistant job working for a couple of Bronco fans! I'm excited about it!

Comment

• Is that why you havent been on in awhile or is it the abscence of me that has kept you away - LOL -

Where's my blue - now im just orangen420

Comment

• LOL I'm sorry babe, I was out of town for the weekend. I realized I have no clue how to relax any more...I was sitting in the hot tub at the hotel we stayed at and turned to the other half & was like I should be doing something...What should I be doing? I feel like I should be looking for a new job or something...LOL

I'll tell more of my mis-adventures later; I need to type up some legal stuff and take care of some other things first.

Comment

• Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!

And Im sooooo happy to see you back - I was missin you so

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
            LOL I'm sorry babe, I was out of town for the weekend. I realized I have no clue how to relax any more...I was sitting in the hot tub at the hotel we stayed at and turned to the other half & was like I should be doing something...What should I be doing? I feel like I should be looking for a new job or something...LOL

I'll tell more of my mis-adventures later; I need to type up some legal stuff and take care of some other things first.
            Whoo hoo!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

• Oh no.
              I had a whole response to this I was telling the whole weekend & I hit the wrong key & it was *gone*!

Ugh
              I'll type it all up again in a bit...
              I have to restart this darn computer anyway!

Comment

• Hey Blue - congrats on the job!! YAY!
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

• Thanks OBLA! It seems fun already even though I've only worked there one day!

Hmmm shall I restart the tales of the misadventures of BD? I can't believe I hit the wrong keys earlier (stupid computer was freezing up anyway!!!)

Outline of the weekend:

Friday
                  • Work
                  • Packing
                  • Sister's Birthday
                  • The Phone Calls
                  • The trip up the mtns

Saturday
                  • The Threats
                  • The Drive
                  • The Hotel/Arrival
                  • Swimsuit Woes

Sunday
                  • Wake up!
                  • Stressing in the Hot Tub
                  • Dinner
                  • The trip back

Mon-Tues
                  • The baby
                  • Arguing
                  • Birthday Cakes

Wednesday
                  • Driving home
                  • The Letter
                  • Work

Sad that my vacation story ends AND begins with work!
                  Ah well...More to follow later..
                  Last edited by BlueDamsel; 04-14-2004, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                    Thanks OBLA! It seems fun already even though I've only worked there one day!

Hmmm shall I restart the tales of the misadventures of BD? I can't believe I hit the wrong keys earlier (stupid computer was freezing up anyway!!!)

Outline of the weekend:

Friday
                    • Work
                    • Packing
                    • Sister's Birthday
                    • The Phone Calls
                    • The trip up the mtns

Saturday
                    • The Threats
                    • The Drive
                    • The Hotel/Arrival
                    • Swimsuit Woes

Sunday
                    • Wake up!
                    • Stressing in the Hot Tub
                    • Dinner
                    • The trip back

Mon-Tues
                    • The baby
                    • Arguing
                    • Birthday Cakes

Wednesday
                    • Driving home
                    • The Letter
                    • Work

Sad that my vacation story ends AND begins with work!
                    Ah well...More to follow later..
                    Friday looked OK

Sat -
                    Need more info on the threats and the swimsuit

Sunday - There should never be stress in a hot tub - next time make sure its 4:20 and everything will be all right

Monday - More info on the baby and the arguing

Wednesday - the Letter

Come on Blue - details - we need details

Comment

• Ugh...Curses.
                      I just typed up all of Friday (again) and since I don't have my cookies turned on to remember my password on this computer, it logged me out & deleted my post!!!

SUCKAGE!

I'll have to retype later, have to get dressed for work! *sigh*

Comment

• Same excuse different day

Its called "copying" your posts before you hit reply - that way you have it if the comp fux up -

You just are trying to keep me in suspense - its all good - I'll remember this next time I have juicy stuff to tell -

Comment

• Ugh so not trying to keep the suspense going...otherwise I wouldn't have posted the outline.

To make Friday short & sweet, to the point...

Basically I started my new job; spent all day setting up my office, shopping for office stuff, networking computers, trying to set up a printing network etc.

I was supposed to try & leave by about 5-5:30ish because it was my sister's bday & I got a call from my bro-in-law saying that they had finally decided on a restaurant & bowling.

I left at 6:15ish instead & started panic mode. Robb laughs at me for panic mode. I got home & he hadn't done anything to get packed--infact he was in bed. So I woke him up & started flinging random stuff into the suitcase.

We made it to the restaurant, it was fun I guess...The server spilled my sister's food all over the table when she was trying to hand her the basket of boneless hot wings...so she had to wait.

I got 2 calls during dinner; One from my best friend who heard the background noises & knew I couldn't talk, so he and I agreed to talk later. The other was from our neighbor who wanted our middle of the month utility/rent payment before we left because he was stupid & didn't pay a bill a year ago & was going to court if he didn't come up with the money by monday. He got pissed at Robb & hung up on him because Robb said we were at a restaurant & then leaving for vacay right afterwards--He's notorious for trying to invite himself along, or to meet us whereever we are so that he can pick up or drop off something; luckily Robb didn't tell him where we were.

My sister got snow on her birthday again, largely in part due to my favor I called in with the snow gods for her 18th birthday. She'd never had snow on her birthday before & now has had it every year since 1995, excluding last year. Of course this made the drive up the mountains slow & crazy. There were accidents everywhere on the East bound side, and the snow plows were all stuck in the ensueing traffic jams.

We made it to GJ at about 1 or 1:30am. more to come.

Comment

• Thats better - that should hold me over for the rest of the morning - I will be expecting Part II sometime this afternoon/early evening

Comment

• Yes ma'am...
                              I'll get *right* on it!

Comment

• BTW AO...
                                Not to be nitpicky or anything, but...shouldn't your name be in the middle? hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X