No announcement yet.

AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, the weather here has been HOT and when I went to Denver this weekend, it was even HOTTER.

So....I'm happy I'm suppose. Everything is going right. job is ok....I got some investments going on..

Now only if I can get this one girl to go out with me.

When is Blue going to Europe?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
      Man, the weather here has been HOT and when I went to Denver this weekend, it was even HOTTER.

So....I'm happy I'm suppose. Everything is going right. job is ok....I got some investments going on..

Now only if I can get this one girl to go out with me.

When is Blue going to Europe?
      I'm not!

You were in Denver & didn't tell me you were coming? I'm hurt!

If you get that girl to go out with you then when will we *ever* see you?

I'll be in TX starting tmrw night - but like I said earlier, I'm not driving this time, flying...

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
        I'm not!

You were in Denver & didn't tell me you were coming? I'm hurt!

Just in case I forget, I'll be in Denver November 5-8. The last thing I want to do is be responsible for hurting anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
          Just in case I forget, I'll be in Denver November 5-8. The last thing I want to do is be responsible for hurting anyone.
          Then y'all better look me up while you're here...

Speaking of which - did you ever get your pic things taken care of? Huh huh huh?

Comment

• By looking at my avatar, you'll notice it's the same old one I've had for as long as I've been here. I can't even figure out how to get you the pics. I'm a technology loser.

Comment

• I know - I was just being PC & Wasn't going to just come out & say it.

Are the pics online already? Do you have the URL for them?

Comment

• Blue: I'll be there again next month, promise we can have lunch? We can sit there and go "So...how's life?"

As for that girl...it'll never happen....I'm about to give up on her.

Comment

• Okay - Shoot me an email later - I'll respond with my #.

Sucks for you about the chick - but it's good for the rest of us - we rarely see ya on here anymore!

Comment

• Well....like I said, I'm on here often, just haven't started any threads or anything...more monitoring than anything else =)

How often do you get to jump on?

The problem has been work! They been whipping me like a Tawainese slave!

But that should change starting now =)

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                    Okay - Shoot me an email later - I'll respond with my #.

Sucks for you about the chick - but it's good for the rest of us - we rarely see ya on here anymore!

Comment

• I was on 16th street and they closed down that chinese restaurant I like......I ended up eating at Sushi Hans...

Comment

• I get on when I get an email saying that someone has replied to one of the threads I'm subscribed to, or when I get a PM. When I do that, I will kinda glance over some of the other threads...If any catch my eye, I read/respond to them...But other than that I am staying away for the time being.

Comment

• I lurk and steal avatars and sigs to use on other boards. Oh, yeah....and come here to talk some.
                          Originally posted by boltzpride619
                          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                            I get on when I get an email saying that someone has replied to one of the threads I'm subscribed to, or when I get a PM. When I do that, I will kinda glance over some of the other threads...If any catch my eye, I read/respond to them...But other than that I am staying away for the time being.
                            So you just hang around your subscribe threads huh? Well....I recommend that you glance over to General Discussions every onnce and a while and put your input back....those threads are going crazy over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
                              So you just hang around your subscribe threads huh? Well....I recommend that you glance over to General Discussions every onnce and a while and put your input back....those threads are going crazy over there.
                              Yep...pretty much.

Doubt I'll be back in the swing of Gen Disc for a while - I've been super busy & have no need to deal with some of the morons that we've been "welcoming" to the boards lately...Perhaps once the season starts up, I'll be making more appearances, but...Just not worth it to me right now. I'll explain more to you later, if you emailed me (I haven't checked my email yet). I just really don't want to get into it on the boards...

Comment

• Originally posted by RunByDesign
                                I lurk and steal avatars and sigs to use on other boards. Oh, yeah....and come here to talk some.
                                So long as you check your PM box frequently...and get on MSN every once in a while so I can talk to you, it's all good!

Comment

Working...
                                X