AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany?!?! Was this a military thing?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Aye it was

You confused me by moving this thread!

LOL of course others are going to see the topic & think we're hookin' up now! LMFAO

Comment

My dad has 29 years in & is getting out in June (AF.) I have to go down to SA for his retirement ceremony/family reunion thing...Should be interesting. His side of the family which was disowned for the longest time will be there for the f.r. and I've only seen most of them once since I was 5.

Comment

yea right! We all know you have a thing with portisistheman.

Thought I should forward this thread to him.

Comment

LOL he won't care!
            So long as it's public he knows that you're not gettin' any kind of conversation he gets! hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
              My dad has 29 years in & is getting out in June (AF.) I have to go down to SA for his retirement ceremony/family reunion thing...Should be interesting. His side of the family which was disowned for the longest time will be there for the f.r. and I've only seen most of them once since I was 5.
              Whoa..I have friends at the Air Force, especially over in Colorado Spings.

Comment

LOL I have lots of friends in the AF too! And the Army & the Navy & the Marines. Most of them are exes...

You know how some women seem to always "turn men gay" or whatever? I turn men "military"...Don't know how, but somehow 90% of my exes end up going into the military!

Comment

LOL he won't care!
                  So long as it's public he knows that you're not gettin' any kind of conversation he gets! hehehe.
                  oh my!

Well....my night is over...getting tired....wanna delete this thread?

Comment

Nah, I don't care...
                    We'll just keep the convo going later...since you seem to post at different times than me!

See how long it takes for others to decide that they're jealous of ya! hehehe

Comment

Nah, I don't care...
                      We'll just keep the convo going later...since you seem to post at different times than me!

See how long it takes for others to decide that they're jealous of ya! hehehe
                      hehee...it's like...if you stay up late, you might get Blue's attention.

Comment

Should I feel shunned or just feel fuced up - Blue you atrat a thread and Im not invlolved - gosh I am broken hearted - what shall a girl do

Comment

Key word there is *might*
                          And you don't have to stay up late, you just gotta not be a moron like so many people on these boards tend to be.

Oops that was mean and soooo out of character for me.

Let's try this again:

Nah, to attract my attention you don't have to stay up late, you must first amuse me.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                            Should I feel shunned or just feel fuced up - Blue you atrat a thread and Im not invlolved - gosh I am broken hearted - what shall a girl do
                            LOL OB420 hun I would never shun you. I didn't actually start this thread, AO moved my posts to this thread & started it with that one...why do you think it sounds like I'm responding to something, it's not like I would just start a thread with "allergy season sucks" LMFAO

Comment

whoa.....might be my lucky night to have both of you on my thread =P"

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                                whoa.....might be my lucky night to have both of you on my thread =P"
                                On your thread huh? That what you're callin' it these days?

Heheh :evil grin:

And you're gonna leave us so soon?

Go ahead & add OB420 to the thread title!

Comment

Working...
                                X