No announcement yet.

AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeh well, heh...I don't think they'd really want to see certain things on their computer at any point..................

Comment

• What type of sites are you visiting blue?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Wouldn't you like to know?
        Hell, I am surprised that my parents didn't have fits about me visiting this site - because you know, I'm talking to other "internet" people & we all know that there are only psychos on the internet...

You should have seen the conniption fit my mom had when one of my friends that I had met online came over to their house for T-giving dinner while he was down here in San Antonio for basic training...Once they found out he was an "internet friend" my mom FLIPPED out! It was rather humorous.

Comment

• Yea, i got what ur saying. Our parents grew up at a diff. time when there was no such thing as this beautiful internet! All they know of it is the horror stories you hear now and then on the news, but you gotta remember, they're just looking out for you. Anyways, if it was humorous, then it's not too bad.
          P.S.-You're right, i would like to know what sites ur visiting!!! I'm pretty sure that smiley face is not gonna help me get an answer from you!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN

P.S.-You're right, i would like to know what sites ur visiting!!! I'm pretty sure that smiley face is not gonna help me get an answer from you!
            You're right....

Comment

• Yea...what sites where you looking at missy?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                You're right....
                I hate you blue!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
                  Yea...what sites where you looking at missy?
                  Hehehehehe nothing - just message boards...and my email...and uhh..more message boards...

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                    Hehehehehe nothing - just message boards...and my email...and uhh..more message boards...
                    I see how it is! Asian asked, and he gets immediate results.
                    I"M CHOPPED LIVER OVER HERE!!! WEll, i never...!

Comment

I hate you blue!!!
                      Ah join the club...

Comment

I see how it is! Asian asked, and he gets immediate results.
                        I"M CHOPPED LIVER OVER HERE!!! WEll, i never...!
                        LOL riiight - cuz he really found out a lot of info from that message...

Comment

• Aww, now you gotta turn this around and make me feel bad!
                          Damn conscience....you know i don't hate ya!

Comment

Aww, now you gotta turn this around and make me feel bad!
                            Damn conscience....you know i don't hate ya!
                            Then you can't be a member of the "I'm 13 so I hate blue cuz she's smarter than me" club...

Comment

Well, that wouldn't work out well anyways, since i'm 23!
                              Well then you can accuse them of ageism...They seem to like to do that to the rest of us...

Comment

• Ageism, huh? Very interesting. Are these the type of things you learn about at ur ...ahem "other" sites?

Comment

Working...
                                X