AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    Ageism, huh? Very interesting. Are these the type of things you learn about at ur ...ahem "other" sites?
    No not really...well, there is a minimum age limit, but that's just cuz the topics we discuss are not for kids.

Comment

• Ok, well, i'm gonna stop bringing up these sites you visit, but curiousity is killing me!!!!!!!!
      Hows everything been of late? What's the dilly with your work situation that you were having problems with?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Ok, well, i'm gonna stop bringing up these sites you visit, but curiousity is killing me!!!!!!!!
        Hows everything been of late? What's the dilly with your work situation that you were having problems with?
        Ahhh poor kitty cat!

I'm quitting once I get back from TX, most likely, hopefully anyway - depends on a few situations...

Other than that, things are getting a little better for me.

Comment

• Well, I'm glad to hear things are getting a little better for you at least...I'm sure everything will fall into place for you. And thank you for your sympathy.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• hehe.
            Check your pm...

Comment

• Your a PM-Tease!

Comment

• that's a new one...
                I've been called many things, but never a PM-tease...

Comment

• Well, there's a first for everything. Anyways, good night blue. Talk to ya later!

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    Maybe you should be careful - I ALWAYS get what I want
                    oh ya girl... run that game. play it baby, play it.
                    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoDenver
                      oh ya girl... run that game. play it baby, play it.

LMFAO

Comment

Yea, i got what ur saying. Our parents grew up at a diff. time when there was no such thing as this beautiful internet! All they know of it is the horror stories you hear now and then on the news, but you gotta remember, they're just looking out for you. Anyways, if it was humorous, then it's not too bad.
                        P.S.-You're right, i would like to know what sites ur visiting!!! I'm pretty sure that smiley face is not gonna help me get an answer from you!
                        Hey NJie, I tried to guess it but I lost too... I hate Blue but i'm not 13 ! LOL
                        I miss all my friends. I hate time shift ! I would enjoy to talk with all you when you're here... Some posts are so funny... I would like to answer them... but that's too late... too bad... I have to move to US ! (who wants to lodge me ? ).

Hope i will have some news soon !

Have a nice day !
                        Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Yea, i got what ur saying. Our parents grew up at a diff. time when there was no such thing as this beautiful internet! All they know of it is the horror stories you hear now and then on the news, but you gotta remember, they're just looking out for you. Anyways, if it was humorous, then it's not too bad.
                          P.S.-You're right, i would like to know what sites ur visiting!!! I'm pretty sure that smiley face is not gonna help me get an answer from you!
                          Hey NJie, I tried to guess it but I lost too... I hate Blue but i'm not 13 ! LOL
                          I miss all my friends. I hate time shift ! I would enjoy to talk with all you when you're here... Some posts are so funny... I would like to answer them... but that's too late... too bad... I have to move to US ! (who wants to lodge me ? ).

Have a nice day !

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Have a nice day !

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• gees, I'm all sorts of hated!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                                gees, I'm all sorts of hated!!!!
                                So not true - Ya know how much you are loved here -

Comment

Working...
                                X