• Show
Clear All

• Uh huh...
    Let's see how many hate lists I'm on...

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
      Uh huh...
      Let's see how many hate lists I'm on...
      Your not on my hate list Blue...I dont hate anyone on these boards no lie..I dont think I have really ever gotten into a big argument with anyone on this board...I love everybody..

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23
        Your not on my hate list Blue...I dont hate anyone on these boards no lie..I dont think I have really ever gotten into a big argument with anyone on this board...I love everybody..
        Funny thing - I just got a pm from someone else telling me how much I'm hated...heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
          Funny thing - I just got a pm from someone else telling me how much I'm hated...heh.
          Hey Blue, who is this so intelligent guy ?

No I can't hate you, except when you don't answer to my emails !
          (but that something some others do too... I think they will recognize themselves).
          Well I think I'm going to bite some of you soon ! LOL

Blue - Are you still in TX ? How about you ?

OB - Did you have a nice weekend ?

Hope to read more of you, my girlies. And more of all of my friends here !

Take care.
          Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            I see how it is! Asian asked, and he gets immediate results.
            I"M CHOPPED LIVER OVER HERE!!! WEll, i never...!
            That's easy to answer....it's our thread!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Not me, i answer your emails all the time!!!! But please, dont' bite me!!! haha

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Hey gals, I have a question:

Have you ever been in a long distance relationship? I've been through one and it didn't work...

Have you gals ever moved away froma bf?

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
                  Hey gals, I have a question:

Have you ever been in a long distance relationship? I've been through one and it didn't work...

Have you gals ever moved away froma bf?
                  Ive been in one and it doesnt work - abscence makes the heart forget who the hell they are - LOL

but I will add the length between you two would make a difference - are we talking driving a few hours or flying a few hours?

Good Morning Everyone

Lovely Monday isnt it

Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    Where's Horsie, I have now won our bet and he owes me a bottle!!!!
                    Dont count your chickens before they hatch - Pistons still have to win one more game and if they dont win the next - the last two are in LA - the fans last night were celebrating like they actually won the championhip - I thinkthey are celebrating wayyyyy to soon - but I did watch the Pistons reaction and they still had on their game faces - no celebration out of them - and I was glad to see it - I dont think Larry Brown will let them forget it aint over till its over

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      Dont count your chickens before they hatch - Pistons still have to win one more game and if they dont win the next - the last two are in LA - the fans last night were celebrating like they actually won the championhip - I thinkthey are celebrating wayyyyy to soon - but I did watch the Pistons reaction and they still had on their game faces - no celebration out of them - and I was glad to see it - I dont think Larry Brown will let them forget it aint over till its over
                      Actually, my bet with horsie was that he took the Lakers to win in 6 games or less, so i have won the bet already.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• It's a one hour flight to Dallas from Amarillo and driving is 6 frickin hours.

I dunno. I've been though one already but it was a 3 hour flight difference and 2 days driving (Boise, idaho).

I would love for this to work out, I hate to let this one "get away"...

You are right about "abscence makes the heart forget who the hell you are"

Maybe I should give up and take up smoking and drinking.

I'm getting tired of the dating scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
                          It's a one hour flight to Dallas from Amarillo and driving is 6 frickin hours.

I dunno. I've been though one already but it was a 3 hour flight difference and 2 days driving (Boise, idaho).

I would love for this to work out, I hate to let this one "get away"...

You are right about "abscence makes the heart forget who the hell you are"

Maybe I should give up and take up smoking and drinking.

I'm getting tired of the dating scene.
                          Dont date - it sucks - just have friends you hang out with, party with, have a good time with and every once in a while you will come across someone worth sleeping with but they cant be a part of the first group - it works better that way - oh wait thats just me - huh?

LOL

Comment

• Oh man, I'm glad we have this talk....relationship sucks.

I have my friends O&B, but all they do is drink and get stoned....it's hard to talk to them about stuff. Maybe I should fly my asian butt to Dallas?

P.S. Nothing against stoners =)

Comment

• Wait a minute - don't just give up ... Atleast it's in the same state!!! Right out of High School I dated a cadet at the AFA...My parents made me move down to Albuquerque for school - It was a, well - depending on how fast you drive - "6 hour drive" (I got it down to where if I had the radar detector I could make it in 4...heheh). My b/f could not travel due to the fact that he had to stay within a 100 mile radius of the base, or something...Anywho, I would get up there as much as I could, using any kind of excuse to get there...I think if I had been older and more mature that it would have worked out better. After almost a year of a LDR, we "broke up" temporarily...The "break up" lasted less longer than our relationship, as I was going to be in CO that weekend & was moving back to CO over the summer. I moved back up, was still under the impression of us being broken up, but still holding out hope that he would call...Sure enough, once I started establishing myself on the dating scene in Boulder, I got a phone call from "him"...I happened to be on the other line with one of the other guys I was sorta dating, so I told the dating guy I'd call him back, and ended up talking to my on-again-off-again (oaoa) for 2 hours. We decided to get back together & he came up that weekend. We dated for a whole nother year, until there were some life-issues that forced him to make a lot of changes in his life. He's still, to this day, one of my best friends...with a few benefits - to a degree...

Don't let my story discourage you - It worked while it needed to & with there being the same state between y'all - a couple of the airlines do like 39$ deals from city to city between Texas cities...I think it's important to sit down & find out what she wants & keep the communication open.

Frenchie - I don't say who says stuff in PM, besides the person was talking about others, not him/herself. I'm still in TX for another day - there are a lot of people out in the living room right now being really loud...blegh
                              Oh and I answer your emails, it just sometimes takes a few days - especially since I'm not checking my board email while I'm gone.

Comment

• Thanks Blue, I really appreciate you sharing me that story. It's a lot more what I wanted to hear then what O&B said (though I appreciate her too!)

I will have a talk with her soon about it. She leaves in 4 weeks and it is 39 - 45 dollars a flight to see her. I can make that money up somehow...give up Starbucks or something and it'll be well worth it to go every weeekend. I even signed up for frequent flyers to Southwest Airlines....maybe we can accumulate somethinng and work something out.

So are you still seeing this guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X