AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLUE BLUE BLUE

Its getting close to ticket time - let me know something soon will ya hun - I am already saving the $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenblue420
      BLUE BLUE BLUE

Its getting close to ticket time - let me know something soon will ya hun - I am already saving the $$$$$$$$$$
      So where are we meeting at again?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Shoot me an email orange...

[email protected] I'll send ya the invoice when I get home...Have we decided where to sit?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
          Shoot me an email orange...

[email protected] I'll send ya the invoice when I get home...Have we decided where to sit?
          Girlie Ill sit on your lap if I have to as long as I am in the stadium (not to mention joisey would certainly enjoy that pic lol) - I am leaving the details and hard work to you - cause I know you da girl and will get it done and done right!!!!

Comment

Girlie Ill sit on your lap if I have to as long as I am in the stadium (not to mention joisey would certainly enjoy that pic lol) - I am leaving the details and hard work to you - cause I know you da girl and will get it done and done right!!!!
            uhh...since when did O&B turned ebonics?

Comment

• Is it a game you guys are going to?

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
                uhh...since when did O&B turned ebonics?
                Come on now, we all know i gots a little ghetto in me besides my bootie

And we are making plans for the opener - heeeelllllloooo - where you been boy?

Comment

Come on now, we all know i gots a little ghetto in me besides my bootie

And we are making plans for the opener - heeeelllllloooo - where you been boy?
                  Obviously not invited =(

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
                    Obviously not invited =(
                    Sooooooooo NOT true - everyone and anyone is invited - I want as many people there as possible - and you already know you would be at the top of the invite list, regardless -

Get yo ass there

Comment

• So are the tickets ordered yet?

Comment

• Nope - you can email me too...You can sit between us and be the studliest man at the game!

Comment

Girlie Ill sit on your lap if I have to as long as I am in the stadium (not to mention joisey would certainly enjoy that pic lol) -
                          Uhmmm ya, can I have a picture too...LOL...

Comment

• Sure Kiddo - but we'll take your pic at the beginning of the game, before we get drunk. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                              Nope - you can email me too...You can sit between us and be the studliest man at the game!
                              ......i doubt that.
                              mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoDenver
                                ......i doubt that.
                                You still plannin' on coming? So there will be several studlies there...hmmm...can't really complain!

Comment

Working...
                                X