No announcement yet.

AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're talking about the season opener, right? ya man, i already have a plane ticket. im just curious as to how the hell im gonna chill with all you guys.
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

• well **** hun...email me - you know the address...I see from my inbox that none of the rest of ya did yet! best get on it...

Tickets don't go on sale till the end of July - I was freaking out about that cuz money is tight in the blue household this month - but the end of the month should be much better yay.

Now, get me those emails - I'll see what I can do.

Which area did you want Go?

Comment

• do you have an aol instant messenger?
        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

• Ooops, forgot I gotta be censored here...

Well, shucks, hun - email me!

Comment

• I do...and I even happen to be on it right now...

PM me & I'll give ya the name - don't want just everyone to have it...

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
              Nope - you can email me too...You can sit between us and be the studliest man at the game!
              I might have to sieze that moment....

Let me know..I'll e-mail ya so expect somethingfrom me shugah.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• 'k hunny bunch...

I'll check the email when I get home...I didn't check this morning to see what had come in yet...silly Robbs on computers.

Comment

'k hunny bunch...

I'll check the email when I get home...I didn't check this morning to see what had come in yet...silly Robbs on computers.
                  k...I'm waiting or kick Robb off the machine!

Comment

• Actually I got a trojan on the home pc, so I'm getting that all cleared off before I do anything, especially when it could endanger other people's security... I'll have to send everything from work...

But y'aaaaallllll - what price/area should we go for? I need to know what all of y'all are willing to pay/can afford so I don't uninclude anyone unintentionally...

Comment

Actually I got a trojan on the home pc, so I'm getting that all cleared off before I do anything, especially when it could endanger other people's security... I'll have to send everything from work...

But y'aaaaallllll - what price/area should we go for? I need to know what all of y'all are willing to pay/can afford so I don't uninclude anyone unintentionally...
                      LOWER [email protected]!#@

And Mello, I added you to my icq list..so approve me sista!

Comment

• I'll approve ya when I get home & have a semi-working computer...Hopefully you put your name or something in the authorization request, otherwise I might have declined/iggied you!

Comment

• You need a laptop!

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
                            You need a laptop!
                            I've got one...
                            Just don't have an OS on it...heh.

Comment

• GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                              *expresses her anger again*

Why not get rid of the problem, instead of the productive stuff that gets interrupted?

Comment

I've got one...
                                Just don't have an OS on it...heh.
                                How come there's no OS in it?

Comment

Working...
                                X