AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
    LOL OB420 hun I would never shun you. I didn't actually start this thread, AO moved my posts to this thread & started it with that one...why do you think it sounds like I'm responding to something, it's not like I would just start a thread with "allergy season sucks" LMFAO
    yeah but you arent hatin the fact that you never had allergies till you moved to this godforsaken state - how much does THAT suck???? Everything is all fine and dandy then you move here and all of a sudden you realize what ppl with allergies acutally go thru - It blows

EDIT: and Im just pissed cause with Broncos Editor getting booted so did MY thread - yah the one all about me - fucer - couldnt just behave so I can keep MY thread - sheesh

Comment

On your thread huh? That what you're callin' it these days?

Heheh :evil grin:

And you're gonna leave us so soon?

Go ahead & add OB420 to the thread title!
      this is what you might call Mod-proragative.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

[i]
        EDIT: and Im just pissed cause with Broncos Editor getting booted so did MY thread - yah the one all about me - fucer - couldnt just behave so I can keep MY thread - sheesh [/B]
        You do realize that guy is not a real Editor....right?

Comment

Ok all is good in ME land I feel special now that the title has been edited - its true the squeaky wheel does get the oil

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
            LMAO!!!! Of course - i just gave a kick ass reply and now it is in never never land - again It's all about me - deal with it

Im changing my sig - LMAO

Comment

Really? He's not!?? Gosh Darnit he sure had me fooled!

Okay I'm a brat!

Yay see OB420, we weren't excluding you!

Allergies suck my will to live....Hopefully, like I said before, it will be sunny so that I can sit outside & get a tan while I'm being miserable!

Comment

I totally missed the entire Editor guy.....I can't believe some guy would pop up online to this board and claim to be the site's editor.

Comment

this is what you might call Mod-proragative.
                  Use that power baby!

Comment

This is the worst allergy season I had all my short 24 years of life.....oh the humanity##@

Comment

I totally missed the entire Editor guy.....I can't believe some guy would pop up online to this board and claim to be the site's editor.
                      Aww then you missed the "BlueDamsel Fan Club" that he was starting up just for me because of all the help I've been giving the nubes.

Comment

This is the worst allergy season I had all my short 24 years of life.....oh the humanity##@
                        Me too! I haven't been able to breathe for like 3 weeks straight.

Ever since I went to TX, as a matter of fact!

AH HA! It's *your* fault...I'm allergic to AO!

Oh btw, what part of TX are you in?

Comment

Amarillo....the "square" part of texas....I'm like 6 hours away from Denver

Comment

Aww then you missed the "BlueDamsel Fan Club" that he was starting up just for me because of all the help I've been giving the nubes.
                            Did he PM you about it - LOL - who do you think he was? Do you think he was someone who has been on before? Am I turning this into the Q & A game?

Comment

How are you 6 when Im 12 and I live way north? Should I drive to Amaarillo before I head to Denver to tear it up with Blue

Comment

Yep it was your fault then...I just drove through Amarillo...It was like 4 in the morning I think...We were driving straight through. Maybe next time we'll actually stop & meet up with you if you want!

LOL yeh OB420 he sent me a PM saying "the article is posted & located in general discussion" That's all--he didn't even ask for an interview or anything!

Why would it take you 12 hours to get here? I guess it's just a difference of N/S vs E/W...!

Comment

Working...
                                X