No announcement yet.

AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because there is no cd-rom or floppy drive attached to it or in it either. heh.

I've been putting off purchasing anything. Not necessarily by choice.

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh.

Speaking of LDRs...A) How was your weekend ao & b) Think I'm strong enough to do it again? *sigh* Robb & I had a long talk last night, basically after I had already broken down in tears & was ready to end everything right then & there (not relationship, just - everything) and then once he calmed me down from everything else, he told me that he's thinking of taking his parents up on their offer to move him back west (grand junc), and they'd pay for everything - school, apartment, etc...But I can't afford to leave everything that I have here...I think we agreed that he should atleast tell them that he wants to stay down here through football season & then go back to school up there in the Spring...That gives both of us plenty of time to decide what to do...

...but in the meantime I'm still depressed. So, if I'm not m'self for the next few days...That's why.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
      Because there is no cd-rom or floppy drive attached to it or in it either. heh.

I've been putting off purchasing anything. Not necessarily by choice.

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh.

Speaking of LDRs...A) How was your weekend ao & b) Think I'm strong enough to do it again? *sigh* Robb & I had a long talk last night, basically after I had already broken down in tears & was ready to end everything right then & there (not relationship, just - everything) and then once he calmed me down from everything else, he told me that he's thinking of taking his parents up on their offer to move him back west (grand junc), and they'd pay for everything - school, apartment, etc...But I can't afford to leave everything that I have here...I think we agreed that he should atleast tell them that he wants to stay down here through football season & then go back to school up there in the Spring...That gives both of us plenty of time to decide what to do...

...but in the meantime I'm still depressed. So, if I'm not m'self for the next few days...That's why.
      Hey Blue... I guess I don't understand all of what you're saying... Just a question... Why do you feel depressed ??? Why do you break down in tears ??? I would like to help you... Will you explain me ? (in the thread, or PM or email... you will never bother me.. OK ?).

You're a so nice girlie ! Plus, you're intelligent ... funny... and really really cute ! And you're one of my babies here Blue (and I'm sure you're the baby of many of us here )

I have experience with depression... I felt depressed many years ago but I managed to go over that... My wife is depressed actually... And I'm trying to help her to go over that too...
      If you need help... you know you can call Frenchie...

Hope you will feel better soon !

BISOUS !!!

(sorry OB, but I think Blue really needs some "bisous" at this time - Plus, you won't have any more Bisous from me as far as you don't anwser my emails - yeah... that's just blackmail... LOL..).
      Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

• Frenchman...you're married and you're wife is depressed? Is it her job or something?

Tell frenchwoman to cheer up and life is grand.

I think this depression thing is contagious...because I'm starting to get all sad =(

as for LDRs....I'll have a better idea of how this is going to work between me and Jackie. I sure hope it works out because maybe she's the one?

Frenchman, when did you find out she was the one?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
          Frenchman...you're married and you're wife is depressed? Is it her job or something?

I think this depression thing is contagious...because I'm starting to get all sad =(

as for LDRs....I'll have a better idea of how this is going to work between me and Jackie. I sure hope it works out because maybe she's the one?

*giggles* I sure hope it works out for ya hun - Y'all are just *too* cute together! If things get rocky, let me know, I'll come down whip some butt & take some names.

Frenchie - I'm alright - just a few details of life got in my way. Things came crashing down the other night & I just couldn't handle a lot of things. I'm doing better now...But I have to figure out what direction my life is heading. Robb asked me to make some major decisions about us - because he doesn't know what to do with some things right now. He's been really down because of not having a job & it's starting to really drag me down too.

And on top of that - HE ATE MY CHOCOLATE! *rawr*

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel

And on top of that - HE ATE MY CHOCOLATE! *rawr*
            Now that deserves a major ass whoopin - Tell him he best watch his back when I get there

And frenchie - I dont mind sharing with Blue, she's my girl

Comment

Frenchman...you're married and you're wife is depressed? Is it her job or something?

It's her job... too much pressure and then she was fired... I try to help her and cheer her up every day... Depression is really contagious indeed...

AO, why do you feel so sad ? Can I do something to help you ?

Can you tell me what LDR's means ?
              I think it can make me understand some of the stuff...

Well... When did I find out she was the one ? It's a tough question... I think you just know it when it happens... I know it's a "cliche" but it's true... You feel it... Sometimes it's hard to be with her.. But it's harder not being with her... Don't know if you understand... but love doesn't need explanation... Most of the case, you feel love and you never know why...

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenblue420
                Now that deserves a major ass whoopin - Tell him he best watch his back when I get there

Yeh - I'll have to get more later. Men...Ugh...

Maybe I'll just call someone else up! heh. heh. haha. *goes back into chicken mode* lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenblue420

Agree with you OB !!! Never eat someone else's chocolate or you will be in big troubles ! LOL
                  (I have to admit I ate your chocolate OB... Will I be punished ? LOL)

And OB... I don't mind Blue is your girl... because both of you are my girlies ! LOL
                  And I like sharing too.... LMFAO

Blue... Nice to hear that. I was afraid that you get in some depression... That's a ***** disease ! I would never wish someone to have that !
                  Last edited by AsianOrange; 07-08-2004, 09:38 AM.

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• LDR = long distance relationship.

Okay off to work now...Toodles

Comment

• LDR: Long Distance Relationship..

My girlfriend moved to Dallas, TX and I'm like a good 6 hour drive away..

Where the heck have you been on this thread Frenchy?

Comment

LDR: Long Distance Relationship..

My girlfriend moved to Dallas, TX and I'm like a good 6 hour drive away..

Where the heck have you been on this thread Frenchy?
                        Sorry, I knew you have a LDR but I didn't understand LDR before Blue and You explain me
                        So you're sad because of this LDR ? I tried a LDR once, but it didn't work..
                        But that doesn't mean that can't work... I think that if you love her and she loves you, that can work, but sure that won't be easy... But note that any love story is not easy... so... Every love story is different... It's hard to predict what can happen... The fact that you spend less time with her give a special thing to the moment you share together... Give her all your love... That's the only (and the best) thing you can do... You can't control everything in the world... just do your best and see how it turns...
                        IDK if you really understand me... but I hope so...
                        I wish you and Jackie all the happiness in the world...
                        Do you plan to live together soon ? Why don't you move to Dallas too ?
                        (sorry to ask you questions that might have been asked before).

Blue, OB, How are you today ? No blues for any of you this time I hope !

I wish you all of you a nice day !

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• I need chocolate. *rawr*

I don't want to go to work.

I want to go back to bed & snuggle some more.

I *really* don't want to go to work.

My head still hurts.

I don't like my neighbors.

I *really really* don't want to go to work.

I need caffiene.

Did I mention I don't wanna go to work?

Comment

• Blue:

Just wait till the end of the month and we will [email protected]

Comment

• Admission price for a party with blue: Chocolate & vodka!

Comment

• What's your favorite place to eat in Denver?

Comment

Working...
                                X