AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
    What's your favorite place to eat in Denver?
    Depends on what mood I'm in & what my financials look like...

Comment

• I guess I could go into more detail, now couldn't I?

If I feel the need to lay out about a 100$ for Robb & I - we go to Rodizios...It's an all you can eat meat-buffet kinda place (Brazillian steak house)...They bring the food around to you on "swords" as Robb calls 'em. It's $25 for all the meat & salads & etc that you can eat (not a good place for a vegetarian!!!) but they also have a really good chocolate cake thing (I get it to go...that way I can fill up on the important stuff). And then, of course, drinks, etc, and then a tip...

There is also the Cheesecake factory, which is another higher priced place - but they have good food & reallllly good cheesecake...

For drunk nights/nights I don't want to spend much money, there's Pete's Kitchen over on Colfax...They have realllly yummy Lemon Chicken & Rice soup! Their pork chops aren't half bad either - Robb likes their breakfast burritos. They also have good gyros.

Gosh it's been forever since we actually went out for dinner that I can't remember a lot of our places (and the ones I do remember are making me hungry!)

There's always the chains as well - Olive Garden, Chilis, Applebees, etc.

Fuddruckers for hamburgers - along with a few other bar & grill places for hamburgers (Robb judges bars not on the beers they have on tap, but their cheeseburger/hotwing abilities) There's a bar called "The Bank" right by his condo that he really likes - Their wings are the only ones that made him cry (well it didn't help that he got the sauce in his eyes & then got it all over his contacts...hehehe)

Then there are the good ol' fast food places...Mmmh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDamsel
        Admission price for a party with blue: Chocolate & vodka!
        Where can I find ticket for Blue's party ? That's OK for me ... I'm "vodkahoolic" and "chocolathoolic" as well ! ROFL
        Plus, I think it's a good treatment if you head hurts again Blue : that cures anything ! LOL

Do you think you can eat as much chocolate as me ? And drink as much Vodka as me (though I would prefer red wine...) ?
        I think we have to make a bet ! But I don't think Robb would enjoy the price I will have (because I will win of course).... LMFAO...
        j/k

Well, yesterday was our national party... (as the 4th of July for you)... I didn't drink too much...
        I was not on a good mood... I hope I will feel better soon...

I wish everyone a good day !

(and "Bisous" for OB & Blue)
        Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

• Oh gees...Another one wants to get in on the drinking contest...

Frenchie, I would drink you under the table, like you wouldn't believe.

And what would Robb be paying? If it's financial, he'd be paying with MY money. blah.

Did you see I started a thread for you Frenchie.

Comment

Oh gees...Another one wants to get in on the drinking contest...

Frenchie, I would drink you under the table, like you wouldn't believe.

And what would Robb be paying? If it's financial, he'd be paying with MY money. blah.

Did you see I started a thread for you Frenchie.
            ahahah... Drink me under the table ??? You're too funny Blue... Plus, it's a drink and an eating contest (chocolate) !!! No way you can win dear... But I'd love to have the contest with you

I think I was not clear about the price... it's not about money... (see what I mean now ?) LOL... That's why I think Robb won't be happy !!! ROFL.. (Plus, I know you're really really really more than friendly when you drink too much... LMAO)....

You know i'm j/p... It's so good to play with you (and some other ones).

Yeahh.. I just saw the thread you started for me dear... Thanks a lot ! You' re very nice... I've read all the posts... Really that touched me... All my friends give me a word... I'm so glad... Plus, I really needed it today... You can't imagine how much I appreciate ! Thanks again Blue....

You deserve the sweetest "bisou" of the world ! (sorry "ma puce" OB, but Blue really wins this one - LOL)

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• no no no - you don't drink the vodka & eat the chocolate at the same time - it's all about the chocolate martinis...

And when it comes to vodka shots, I hold my own - last year at a certain game during the playoffs I did 20 shots...Of course this "contest" would not be fair either here nor there - Up here I have the high altitude on my side - people that aren't used to it absolutly choke in drinking contests...2 beers & most "flat-landers" are wasted...On the counter side, since I've been living up here in the altitude for so long, when I go to sea level I can drink quite a bit without even the slightest of buzzes...

Oh, you meant *prize* - nah, Robb is used to my games That's all I'm saying.

Comment

no no no - you don't drink the vodka & eat the chocolate at the same time - it's all about the chocolate martinis...

And when it comes to vodka shots, I hold my own - last year at a certain game during the playoffs I did 20 shots...Of course this "contest" would not be fair either here nor there - Up here I have the high altitude on my side - people that aren't used to it absolutly choke in drinking contests...2 beers & most "flat-landers" are wasted...On the counter side, since I've been living up here in the altitude for so long, when I go to sea level I can drink quite a bit without even the slightest of buzzes...

Well AO is my designated babysitter - he has to make sure I dont get toooo drunk cause we dont want me pukin the whole ride home, do we

I will have to remember to be very careful with my alcohol intake cause I freely admit I am not a big drinker - I can smoke anyone under the table though

Comment

• Orangey - you might be careful about your wording on that one Although drinking someone under the table is just as bad

Comment

Orangey - you might be careful about your wording on that one Although drinking someone under the table is just as bad
                    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you say freudian slip

Comment

• I just love freudian typos They're always the most fun...

Comment

no no no - you don't drink the vodka & eat the chocolate at the same time - it's all about the chocolate martinis...

... Waouuu... LOL... Yes I was talking about prize... In french, "prize" and "price" is the same word (prix)... So if I win, you know what will be my reward... But what will be your prize if you win ?

DOn't change the rules Blue... You said the ticket for the party was vodka and chocolate.... LOL

Hey... new contest : vodka - chocolate - smoke (OB can join us)... I think she will guess my prize too if I win ! LOL

Can we add more stuff to our contest ? ping-pong - pool....

I played pool once when I was totaly drunk... That's was really funny (plus, I won )....

I'm not afraid about altitude... I just know I can win... But sure I have to train myself... By 20 shots, do you mean 20 glasses of vodka ? Not too bad, but I was better than that...

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchfan
                          ... Waouuu... LOL... Yes I was talking about prize... In french, "prize" and "price" is the same word (prix)... So if I win, you know what will be my reward... But what will be your prize if you win ?

DOn't change the rules Blue... You said the ticket for the party was vodka and chocolate.... LOL

Hey... new contest : vodka - chocolate - smoke (OB can join us)... I think she will guess my prize too if I win ! LOL

Can we add more stuff to our contest ? ping-pong - pool....

I played pool once when I was totaly drunk... That's was really funny (plus, I won )....

I'm not afraid about altitude... I just know I can win... But sure I have to train myself... By 20 shots, do you mean 20 glasses of vodka ? Not too bad, but I was better than that...
                          Yes 20 glasses - but in America we take larger shots than Europeans do .. nad I was barely buzzed after that. The only reason I stopped was because we ran out of the kinds I wasn't allergic to.

Looks like it will be another sleepless night for blue. I really hate my life this month. Would someone like to trade for the rest of the month? I'm just so sick of *everything*. Robb & I had a huge fight. My legs hurt & are going back into their numb stages...My back is killing me. I'm just tired. Tired of it all.

Comment

Yes 20 glasses - but in America we take larger shots than Europeans do .. nad I was barely buzzed after that. The only reason I stopped was because we ran out of the kinds I wasn't allergic to.

Looks like it will be another sleepless night for blue. I really hate my life this month. Would someone like to trade for the rest of the month? I'm just so sick of *everything*. Robb & I had a huge fight. My legs hurt & are going back into their numb stages...My back is killing me. I'm just tired. Tired of it all.
                            Sorry to hear that dear ! Want to talk about ? (PM if you prefer)... Frenchie can try to give you more moral
                            You want to make a trade ? OK for me , but I'm not sure it's fair for you Blue.

I really enjoy to have our contest one day... just make a wish LOL

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• Nope don't want to talk about it.

Don't care about the contests.

Don't care about anything right now.

Comment

Nope don't want to talk about it.

Don't care about the contests.

Don't care about anything right now.
                                heyy !!! don't talk like that Blue !!! That just sounds like my wife... I hate that ! (not my wife... her depression)...

So... I just PM you... and I give you again plenty and plenty of "bisous"... frenchie's "bisous" cure anything

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Working...
                                X