No announcement yet.

AO, Blue and O&B420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought you knew who I think it is. There were only a few people around when "Elway was teaching Girvin" how to use the boards...There was me, Girvin, Elway, X & that's pretty much it...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
      Yep it was your fault then...I just drove through Amarillo...It was like 4 in the morning I think...We were driving straight through. Maybe next time we'll actually stop & meet up with you if you want!

LOL yeh OB420 he sent me a PM saying "the article is posted & located in general discussion" That's all--he didn't even ask for an interview or anything!

Why would it take you 12 hours to get here? I guess it's just a difference of N/S vs E/W...!
      Really it does I've done it 3 times already?

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        How are you 6 when Im 12 and I live way north? Should I drive to Amaarillo before I head to Denver to tear it up with Blue
        I drive really fast.....

Colorado has a speed limit of 90 I think.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Tis more fun if you have more people with you. Pack up the Okies & get this party goin'!

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
            I drive really fast.....

Colorado has a speed limit of 90 I think.
            Do you take 287 up, or go over through Clayton/Raton & then up? It's really a lot faster to take 287! We found that out this past time.

Comment

well..I feel like I'm in the middle...

Amarillo is not a bad place to live in.

Comment

ewww okies - i will bring rascal, transplanted as i am , and chick, is she an okie?

Comment

Are you born and raised AO?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                    Do you take 287 up, or go over through Clayton/Raton & then up? It's really a lot faster to take 287! We found that out this past time.
                    girl...that's the route!!

i've been to denver so many times already. In fact, th last time I was there was for "A Perfect Circle" concert at the ogden....i think it was on a road called Colfax...

bunch of weirdos there.

Comment

What do you mean feel like you're in the middle? Of course we'd put you in between us, it's not *all* about the girl-on-girl action! hehe

Nobody said Am is a bad place...I wouldn't chose to live there, but of course, it meets my "do-not-live-here" requirements of it's in the state of TX!

Comment

ewww okies - i will bring rascal, transplanted as i am , and chick, is she an okie?

Yea...chick is from Oklahoma...she gives me a lot of grief though because I make fun of the Sooners all the time...I like rascal...all 6'7 of him.

Comment

I think she's a transplant as well, but I'm not sure.

Haven't seen her around here much lately I miss chick! CHIIIIIICK come baaaaaaaaack!

Now how do we get OBLA in to this caravan? LOL

LOL my other half's condo is just off of Colfax, and my old apartment was right up the street from the Ogden. It was crazy trying to find a parking spot whenever there was a concert!

Comment

Amarillo is not too shabby....I was born and raised here...even though my parents are from SE Asia, I consider myself an American baby!

I love Banana puddin'

Comment

The Ogden is cool...such a small place but very intimate place to have a concert.

Comment

LOL AO, if you like making fun of the sooners, you'd just *love* my father...He's an alum of, get this, OU (grad), NU (masters) & UT (undergrad)...He cheers for all three of them plus CU because of me! hehehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X